'American Idol' Results: Jessica Meuse Doesn't Make It to Top 3
It's down to three on "American Idol" season 13. The show unveiled its three finalists on the Thursday, May 8 results show and they are Alex Preston, Caleb Johnson and Jena Irene. The three singers will return to their home for hometown celebrations before competing in the semifinals.
Jessica Meuse, on the other hand, is going home for good. She's eliminated for getting the lowest votes following her two so-so performances on Wednesday night. She managed to impress the judges with her rock version of Lady GaGa's "You and I" in the third segment, but that wasn't enough to keep her on the competition.
"Last night, Jessica had very mixed results, and then, at the very end, she nailed something great for her, and ('You and I') was a great song for her," said in-house mentor Randy Jackson when reviewing the contestants' Wednesday performances.
Next week, Alex, Caleb and Jena will sing three songs: one chosen by one of the judges, another chosen by Randy, and the third song is a reprise of a song they've already sung chosen by fans in their hometowns.
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps