'Glee' Season 5 Finale Preview: Possible Break-Up and Unlikely Hook-Up
Living in the same city doesn't help much for Kurt and Blaine's relationship. The couple continues to fight in the season 5 finale of "Glee" with a preview video showing Kurt angry that Kurt lied to him.
Brittany returns and visits her friends in New York. While the McKinley High alumnae enjoy their reunion, her arrival may lead to a new problem for Kurt and Blaine as Brittany is seen sharing a bed with Blaine. However, some say the scene is part of a dream sequence.
Rachel meets a famous television writer (guest star "Kristen Schaal"), whose eccentric personality catches Rachel off guard. Their relationship may help Rachel score an offer that will change her life. Sam and Mercedes deal with the pressure of commitment as their careers take off, and the time has finally come for Blaine's big showcase with June Dolloway (guest star Shirley MacLaine) at NYADA.
"The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" will air Tuesday, May 13 at 8/7c on FOX.
It was recently reported that Naya Rivera's Santana was supposed to be part of the season finale, but her character was written out due to a feud with the producers on the set. FOX, however, denied that she had been fired from the show. "There is no truth to the rumor Naya has been fired from the show. She remains under contract to 'Glee'," a representative for the network stated.
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards