'Glee' Season 5 Finale Preview: Possible Break-Up and Unlikely Hook-Up
Living in the same city doesn't help much for Kurt and Blaine's relationship. The couple continues to fight in the season 5 finale of "Glee" with a preview video showing Kurt angry that Kurt lied to him.
Brittany returns and visits her friends in New York. While the McKinley High alumnae enjoy their reunion, her arrival may lead to a new problem for Kurt and Blaine as Brittany is seen sharing a bed with Blaine. However, some say the scene is part of a dream sequence.
Rachel meets a famous television writer (guest star "Kristen Schaal"), whose eccentric personality catches Rachel off guard. Their relationship may help Rachel score an offer that will change her life. Sam and Mercedes deal with the pressure of commitment as their careers take off, and the time has finally come for Blaine's big showcase with June Dolloway (guest star Shirley MacLaine) at NYADA.
"The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" will air Tuesday, May 13 at 8/7c on FOX.
It was recently reported that Naya Rivera's Santana was supposed to be part of the season finale, but her character was written out due to a feud with the producers on the set. FOX, however, denied that she had been fired from the show. "There is no truth to the rumor Naya has been fired from the show. She remains under contract to 'Glee'," a representative for the network stated.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert