'Glee' Season 5 Finale Preview: Possible Break-Up and Unlikely Hook-Up
Living in the same city doesn't help much for Kurt and Blaine's relationship. The couple continues to fight in the season 5 finale of "Glee" with a preview video showing Kurt angry that Kurt lied to him.
Brittany returns and visits her friends in New York. While the McKinley High alumnae enjoy their reunion, her arrival may lead to a new problem for Kurt and Blaine as Brittany is seen sharing a bed with Blaine. However, some say the scene is part of a dream sequence.
Rachel meets a famous television writer (guest star "Kristen Schaal"), whose eccentric personality catches Rachel off guard. Their relationship may help Rachel score an offer that will change her life. Sam and Mercedes deal with the pressure of commitment as their careers take off, and the time has finally come for Blaine's big showcase with June Dolloway (guest star Shirley MacLaine) at NYADA.
"The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" will air Tuesday, May 13 at 8/7c on FOX.
It was recently reported that Naya Rivera's Santana was supposed to be part of the season finale, but her character was written out due to a feud with the producers on the set. FOX, however, denied that she had been fired from the show. "There is no truth to the rumor Naya has been fired from the show. She remains under contract to 'Glee'," a representative for the network stated.
More Glee News
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress