'Glee' Season 5 Finale Preview: Possible Break-Up and Unlikely Hook-Up
Living in the same city doesn't help much for Kurt and Blaine's relationship. The couple continues to fight in the season 5 finale of "Glee" with a preview video showing Kurt angry that Kurt lied to him.
Brittany returns and visits her friends in New York. While the McKinley High alumnae enjoy their reunion, her arrival may lead to a new problem for Kurt and Blaine as Brittany is seen sharing a bed with Blaine. However, some say the scene is part of a dream sequence.
Rachel meets a famous television writer (guest star "Kristen Schaal"), whose eccentric personality catches Rachel off guard. Their relationship may help Rachel score an offer that will change her life. Sam and Mercedes deal with the pressure of commitment as their careers take off, and the time has finally come for Blaine's big showcase with June Dolloway (guest star Shirley MacLaine) at NYADA.
"The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" will air Tuesday, May 13 at 8/7c on FOX.
It was recently reported that Naya Rivera's Santana was supposed to be part of the season finale, but her character was written out due to a feud with the producers on the set. FOX, however, denied that she had been fired from the show. "There is no truth to the rumor Naya has been fired from the show. She remains under contract to 'Glee'," a representative for the network stated.
More Glee News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound