FOX: Naya Rivera Remains Under Contract to 'Glee'
FOX Television breaks their silence regarding rumors suggesting that Naya Rivera was let go from "Glee". A representative for the network says as quoted by The Associated Press, "There is no truth to the rumor Naya has been fired from the show. She remains under contract to 'Glee'."
Rumor that Rivera was fired from the show came on heels of another report suggesting that there was a clash between the Santana depicter and Lea Michele who plays Rachel. Rivera's trailer reportedly had "already been completely emptied" and "her pass to get on the Paramount lot revoked."
"Any reports or rumors circulating that Naya Rivera was let go or fired from Glee are absolutely untrue. End of story," a representative for the former fiancee of rapper Big Sean previously said.
"Glee" is currently airing season 5 and is going to wrap it up soon. The next season is confirmed to be the last one for the McKinley High students and alums.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent