FOX: Naya Rivera Remains Under Contract to 'Glee'
FOX Television breaks their silence regarding rumors suggesting that Naya Rivera was let go from "Glee". A representative for the network says as quoted by The Associated Press, "There is no truth to the rumor Naya has been fired from the show. She remains under contract to 'Glee'."
Rumor that Rivera was fired from the show came on heels of another report suggesting that there was a clash between the Santana depicter and Lea Michele who plays Rachel. Rivera's trailer reportedly had "already been completely emptied" and "her pass to get on the Paramount lot revoked."
"Any reports or rumors circulating that Naya Rivera was let go or fired from Glee are absolutely untrue. End of story," a representative for the former fiancee of rapper Big Sean previously said.
"Glee" is currently airing season 5 and is going to wrap it up soon. The next season is confirmed to be the last one for the McKinley High students and alums.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21