Louis C.K. Slips in 'Louie' Season 4 New Promo
A new promo for "Louie" season 4 has been released in anticipation of the long-awaited return of the comedy series. Not sharing any plot details, the short clip aptly titled "Slip" shows Louis C.K. slipping when following a sexy blonde who apparently has just finished swimming. He manages to get back on his feet, but the girl seemingly ignores him.
"Louie" will return with the fourth season starting Monday, May 5 at 10 P.M., with two all new back-to-back episodes at 10 and 10:30 P.M. on FX after a 19-month hiatus. The show will continue airing two episodes on one night for seven consecutive weeks through June 16. The cable channel originally only ordered 13 episodes for the season, but C.K gave an extra 14th episode as a special bonus for the wait.
Explaining the reason he needed an extended break, the Emmy-winning writer said back in October 2012, "I want season four to go somewhere new ... I'm looking back to when I did the first season and the time I took to do the show and decide which directions to go in and I want that back again."
He went on sharing his goal with the upcoming installment of the show, "The last three seasons have been this surge of fun and work and stories and it's been great, but I want the show to keep getting better."
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer