Louis C.K. Slips in 'Louie' Season 4 New Promo
A new promo for "Louie" season 4 has been released in anticipation of the long-awaited return of the comedy series. Not sharing any plot details, the short clip aptly titled "Slip" shows Louis C.K. slipping when following a sexy blonde who apparently has just finished swimming. He manages to get back on his feet, but the girl seemingly ignores him.
"Louie" will return with the fourth season starting Monday, May 5 at 10 P.M., with two all new back-to-back episodes at 10 and 10:30 P.M. on FX after a 19-month hiatus. The show will continue airing two episodes on one night for seven consecutive weeks through June 16. The cable channel originally only ordered 13 episodes for the season, but C.K gave an extra 14th episode as a special bonus for the wait.
Explaining the reason he needed an extended break, the Emmy-winning writer said back in October 2012, "I want season four to go somewhere new ... I'm looking back to when I did the first season and the time I took to do the show and decide which directions to go in and I want that back again."
He went on sharing his goal with the upcoming installment of the show, "The last three seasons have been this surge of fun and work and stories and it's been great, but I want the show to keep getting better."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce