Louis C.K. Slips in 'Louie' Season 4 New Promo
A new promo for "Louie" season 4 has been released in anticipation of the long-awaited return of the comedy series. Not sharing any plot details, the short clip aptly titled "Slip" shows Louis C.K. slipping when following a sexy blonde who apparently has just finished swimming. He manages to get back on his feet, but the girl seemingly ignores him.
"Louie" will return with the fourth season starting Monday, May 5 at 10 P.M., with two all new back-to-back episodes at 10 and 10:30 P.M. on FX after a 19-month hiatus. The show will continue airing two episodes on one night for seven consecutive weeks through June 16. The cable channel originally only ordered 13 episodes for the season, but C.K gave an extra 14th episode as a special bonus for the wait.
Explaining the reason he needed an extended break, the Emmy-winning writer said back in October 2012, "I want season four to go somewhere new ... I'm looking back to when I did the first season and the time I took to do the show and decide which directions to go in and I want that back again."
He went on sharing his goal with the upcoming installment of the show, "The last three seasons have been this surge of fun and work and stories and it's been great, but I want the show to keep getting better."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance