'Orange Is the New Black' Season 2 Trailer Introduces the Newbies
Jenji Kohan's "Orange Is the New Black" has unleashed the second season trailer. The impression that the trailer gives is dark, in the way the ladies will encounter new difficulties and new complicated-looking characters.
Trailer kicks off with the revelation that Piper has been put in solitary after beating the crap out of Pennsatucky in the season 1 finale. "Sadly, it's starting to feel like home in here," she says rubbing the wall as an official visits her cell.
Then there's the first look of Lorraine Toussaint as the new inmate Vee. She is particularly in "interest" with Kate Mulgrew's Red who says, "A woman I knew a long time ago came back in yesterday." Vee however bonds with Uzo Aduba's Crazy Eyes as soon as she introduces herself. The other newbie is Broke Soso's Kimiko Glenn who says wide-eyed, "This is not how I Imagined prison to be at all."
The second season premieres June 6 on Netflix. "We have some male frontal nudity this season," Kohan told THR, "but I don't think it's going to be erect."
More Orange Is the New Black News
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo