'Orange Is the New Black' Season 2 Trailer Introduces the Newbies
Jenji Kohan's "Orange Is the New Black" has unleashed the second season trailer. The impression that the trailer gives is dark, in the way the ladies will encounter new difficulties and new complicated-looking characters.
Trailer kicks off with the revelation that Piper has been put in solitary after beating the crap out of Pennsatucky in the season 1 finale. "Sadly, it's starting to feel like home in here," she says rubbing the wall as an official visits her cell.
Then there's the first look of Lorraine Toussaint as the new inmate Vee. She is particularly in "interest" with Kate Mulgrew's Red who says, "A woman I knew a long time ago came back in yesterday." Vee however bonds with Uzo Aduba's Crazy Eyes as soon as she introduces herself. The other newbie is Broke Soso's Kimiko Glenn who says wide-eyed, "This is not how I Imagined prison to be at all."
The second season premieres June 6 on Netflix. "We have some male frontal nudity this season," Kohan told THR, "but I don't think it's going to be erect."
More Orange Is the New Black News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media