'Orange Is the New Black' Season 2 Trailer Introduces the Newbies
Jenji Kohan's "Orange Is the New Black" has unleashed the second season trailer. The impression that the trailer gives is dark, in the way the ladies will encounter new difficulties and new complicated-looking characters.
Trailer kicks off with the revelation that Piper has been put in solitary after beating the crap out of Pennsatucky in the season 1 finale. "Sadly, it's starting to feel like home in here," she says rubbing the wall as an official visits her cell.
Then there's the first look of Lorraine Toussaint as the new inmate Vee. She is particularly in "interest" with Kate Mulgrew's Red who says, "A woman I knew a long time ago came back in yesterday." Vee however bonds with Uzo Aduba's Crazy Eyes as soon as she introduces herself. The other newbie is Broke Soso's Kimiko Glenn who says wide-eyed, "This is not how I Imagined prison to be at all."
The second season premieres June 6 on Netflix. "We have some male frontal nudity this season," Kohan told THR, "but I don't think it's going to be erect."
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards