'Orange Is the New Black' Season 2 Trailer Introduces the Newbies
Jenji Kohan's "Orange Is the New Black" has unleashed the second season trailer. The impression that the trailer gives is dark, in the way the ladies will encounter new difficulties and new complicated-looking characters.
Trailer kicks off with the revelation that Piper has been put in solitary after beating the crap out of Pennsatucky in the season 1 finale. "Sadly, it's starting to feel like home in here," she says rubbing the wall as an official visits her cell.
Then there's the first look of Lorraine Toussaint as the new inmate Vee. She is particularly in "interest" with Kate Mulgrew's Red who says, "A woman I knew a long time ago came back in yesterday." Vee however bonds with Uzo Aduba's Crazy Eyes as soon as she introduces herself. The other newbie is Broke Soso's Kimiko Glenn who says wide-eyed, "This is not how I Imagined prison to be at all."
The second season premieres June 6 on Netflix. "We have some male frontal nudity this season," Kohan told THR, "but I don't think it's going to be erect."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences