'Orange Is the New Black' Season 2 Trailer Introduces the Newbies
Jenji Kohan's "Orange Is the New Black" has unleashed the second season trailer. The impression that the trailer gives is dark, in the way the ladies will encounter new difficulties and new complicated-looking characters.
Trailer kicks off with the revelation that Piper has been put in solitary after beating the crap out of Pennsatucky in the season 1 finale. "Sadly, it's starting to feel like home in here," she says rubbing the wall as an official visits her cell.
Then there's the first look of Lorraine Toussaint as the new inmate Vee. She is particularly in "interest" with Kate Mulgrew's Red who says, "A woman I knew a long time ago came back in yesterday." Vee however bonds with Uzo Aduba's Crazy Eyes as soon as she introduces herself. The other newbie is Broke Soso's Kimiko Glenn who says wide-eyed, "This is not how I Imagined prison to be at all."
The second season premieres June 6 on Netflix. "We have some male frontal nudity this season," Kohan told THR, "but I don't think it's going to be erect."
More Orange Is the New Black News
- Watch Charlie Puth's Sexy Music Video for 'Attention'
- Real-Life Vigilante! Tom Hardy Goes Into 'Superhero Mode' to Take Down a Thief
- Watch First Footage of ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake
- Rihanna on Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott's Romance: She Thinks It's 'Tasteless'
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience