Rosie O'Donnell: Lindsay Lohan's Reality Show Is a Tragedy
Rosie O'Donnell is no fan of "Lindsay". In fact, the TV personality has blasted the show, taking to Twitter on Sunday, April 13 to express her opinion, "The Lindsay show is a tragedy - on every level - I hope one day she gets sober for real and watches these episodes - n sees what we all do."
The reality show that airs every Sunday on OWN captures Lindsay Lohan's attempt to stay sober after completing her rehab stint last summer. It follows the former Disney star as she reunites with friends and family all the while trying to build her new life while living in the spotlight.
The 27-year-old actress/singer blamed editing for creating the drama on the eight-part documentary. She told David Letterman when she recently visited his "Late Show", "Some things are taken out of context and that creates the drama and the spectacle."
"I don't have control of the editing, I am producer, but I don't have control of that aspect of it," she continued. "But it's pretty raw. I mean, it's just me kind of sorting out life again and figuring things out. Taking new steps and living in like, sober-minded, it's a process."
As for O'Donnell, she hosted "The Rosie Show" which aired on OWN from 2011-2012 before it was canceled due to low ratings.
More Lindsay News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off