Rosie O'Donnell: Lindsay Lohan's Reality Show Is a Tragedy
Rosie O'Donnell is no fan of "Lindsay". In fact, the TV personality has blasted the show, taking to Twitter on Sunday, April 13 to express her opinion, "The Lindsay show is a tragedy - on every level - I hope one day she gets sober for real and watches these episodes - n sees what we all do."
The reality show that airs every Sunday on OWN captures Lindsay Lohan's attempt to stay sober after completing her rehab stint last summer. It follows the former Disney star as she reunites with friends and family all the while trying to build her new life while living in the spotlight.
The 27-year-old actress/singer blamed editing for creating the drama on the eight-part documentary. She told David Letterman when she recently visited his "Late Show", "Some things are taken out of context and that creates the drama and the spectacle."
"I don't have control of the editing, I am producer, but I don't have control of that aspect of it," she continued. "But it's pretty raw. I mean, it's just me kind of sorting out life again and figuring things out. Taking new steps and living in like, sober-minded, it's a process."
As for O'Donnell, she hosted "The Rosie Show" which aired on OWN from 2011-2012 before it was canceled due to low ratings.
More Lindsay News
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob and Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner