Rosie O'Donnell: Lindsay Lohan's Reality Show Is a Tragedy
Rosie O'Donnell is no fan of "Lindsay". In fact, the TV personality has blasted the show, taking to Twitter on Sunday, April 13 to express her opinion, "The Lindsay show is a tragedy - on every level - I hope one day she gets sober for real and watches these episodes - n sees what we all do."
The reality show that airs every Sunday on OWN captures Lindsay Lohan's attempt to stay sober after completing her rehab stint last summer. It follows the former Disney star as she reunites with friends and family all the while trying to build her new life while living in the spotlight.
The 27-year-old actress/singer blamed editing for creating the drama on the eight-part documentary. She told David Letterman when she recently visited his "Late Show", "Some things are taken out of context and that creates the drama and the spectacle."
"I don't have control of the editing, I am producer, but I don't have control of that aspect of it," she continued. "But it's pretty raw. I mean, it's just me kind of sorting out life again and figuring things out. Taking new steps and living in like, sober-minded, it's a process."
As for O'Donnell, she hosted "The Rosie Show" which aired on OWN from 2011-2012 before it was canceled due to low ratings.
More Lindsay News
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer