Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 Goes to London
The 2014 Victoria's Secret show heads to London. It has been announced on Tuesday, April 15 by Angels Adriana Lima and Candice Swanepoel that the U.S.-based annual show gets a new location overseas this fall.
"We're pretty excited to be here today because we have this great announcement to make," Lima told reporters during a press conference in Victoria's Secret's Bond Street store in London. "The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is the biggest fashion event in the world, for sure, and we're very proud and honored to announce that we are headed to London this year. Yes!"
The Brazilian beauty added, "I'd like to invite Prince Harry, if he would like to come. He definitely has a front row seat!" Chief Marketing Officer Ed Razek, who was at the press conference as well, said preparations had been underway.
"We start planning the show the day after the last show," he said. "We plan for a year. The best time to think about what to do next year is immediately after you finish the show because you see what kind of things you want to do. It's a full year planning. We're heavily into the planning now- we've got a full day of meetings tomorrow."
The show will be held at Earls Court in December and air on CBS at a later date. It was previously held in such cities as Cannes, Los Angeles, Miami and New York City.
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6