Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 Goes to London
The 2014 Victoria's Secret show heads to London. It has been announced on Tuesday, April 15 by Angels Adriana Lima and Candice Swanepoel that the U.S.-based annual show gets a new location overseas this fall.
"We're pretty excited to be here today because we have this great announcement to make," Lima told reporters during a press conference in Victoria's Secret's Bond Street store in London. "The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is the biggest fashion event in the world, for sure, and we're very proud and honored to announce that we are headed to London this year. Yes!"
The Brazilian beauty added, "I'd like to invite Prince Harry, if he would like to come. He definitely has a front row seat!" Chief Marketing Officer Ed Razek, who was at the press conference as well, said preparations had been underway.
"We start planning the show the day after the last show," he said. "We plan for a year. The best time to think about what to do next year is immediately after you finish the show because you see what kind of things you want to do. It's a full year planning. We're heavily into the planning now- we've got a full day of meetings tomorrow."
The show will be held at Earls Court in December and air on CBS at a later date. It was previously held in such cities as Cannes, Los Angeles, Miami and New York City.
More Adriana Lima News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation