Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 Goes to London
The 2014 Victoria's Secret show heads to London. It has been announced on Tuesday, April 15 by Angels Adriana Lima and Candice Swanepoel that the U.S.-based annual show gets a new location overseas this fall.
"We're pretty excited to be here today because we have this great announcement to make," Lima told reporters during a press conference in Victoria's Secret's Bond Street store in London. "The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is the biggest fashion event in the world, for sure, and we're very proud and honored to announce that we are headed to London this year. Yes!"
The Brazilian beauty added, "I'd like to invite Prince Harry, if he would like to come. He definitely has a front row seat!" Chief Marketing Officer Ed Razek, who was at the press conference as well, said preparations had been underway.
"We start planning the show the day after the last show," he said. "We plan for a year. The best time to think about what to do next year is immediately after you finish the show because you see what kind of things you want to do. It's a full year planning. We're heavily into the planning now- we've got a full day of meetings tomorrow."
The show will be held at Earls Court in December and air on CBS at a later date. It was previously held in such cities as Cannes, Los Angeles, Miami and New York City.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences