'Under the Dome' Season 2 Promo Teases Mysterious Telekinesis
Summer is still a month away, but fans can now get a look at the second season of "Under the Dome". Making its way out online, the first promo for the upcoming installment of the drama series hints that there will be some mysterious telekinetic power affecting the town's residents.
People are seen being dragged against their will and collapsing, but Big Jim is the only one who's not affected by the mysterious power. As a young officer suggests, "I think the Dome is trying to tell us something," Big Jim cries, "Tell me what to do. Tell me!"
Executive Neal Baer recently said the second season of the sci-fi thriller would be full of "twists and turns and shocking events," adding that "what's outside comes inside." He further teased, "Junior's uncle, who's been hiding out, might cause some problems for Barbie."
There's also "a young school teacher who is quite strong and forceful. She might cause heat for Big Jim," Baer spilled. Meanwhile, Brian K. Vaughan hinted that one or more characters would be killed off in the upcoming season, coyly saying, "No one is safe in this town."
"Under the Dome" returns for its second season Monday, June 30 at 10 P.M. ET on CBS.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!