'Under the Dome' Season 2 Promo Teases Mysterious Telekinesis
Summer is still a month away, but fans can now get a look at the second season of "Under the Dome". Making its way out online, the first promo for the upcoming installment of the drama series hints that there will be some mysterious telekinetic power affecting the town's residents.
People are seen being dragged against their will and collapsing, but Big Jim is the only one who's not affected by the mysterious power. As a young officer suggests, "I think the Dome is trying to tell us something," Big Jim cries, "Tell me what to do. Tell me!"
Executive Neal Baer recently said the second season of the sci-fi thriller would be full of "twists and turns and shocking events," adding that "what's outside comes inside." He further teased, "Junior's uncle, who's been hiding out, might cause some problems for Barbie."
There's also "a young school teacher who is quite strong and forceful. She might cause heat for Big Jim," Baer spilled. Meanwhile, Brian K. Vaughan hinted that one or more characters would be killed off in the upcoming season, coyly saying, "No one is safe in this town."
"Under the Dome" returns for its second season Monday, June 30 at 10 P.M. ET on CBS.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?