'Under the Dome' Season 2 Promo Teases Mysterious Telekinesis
Summer is still a month away, but fans can now get a look at the second season of "Under the Dome". Making its way out online, the first promo for the upcoming installment of the drama series hints that there will be some mysterious telekinetic power affecting the town's residents.
People are seen being dragged against their will and collapsing, but Big Jim is the only one who's not affected by the mysterious power. As a young officer suggests, "I think the Dome is trying to tell us something," Big Jim cries, "Tell me what to do. Tell me!"
Executive Neal Baer recently said the second season of the sci-fi thriller would be full of "twists and turns and shocking events," adding that "what's outside comes inside." He further teased, "Junior's uncle, who's been hiding out, might cause some problems for Barbie."
There's also "a young school teacher who is quite strong and forceful. She might cause heat for Big Jim," Baer spilled. Meanwhile, Brian K. Vaughan hinted that one or more characters would be killed off in the upcoming season, coyly saying, "No one is safe in this town."
"Under the Dome" returns for its second season Monday, June 30 at 10 P.M. ET on CBS.
- Hilary Duff Posts Steamy Throwback Pic With Beau Matthew Koma
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week