'American Idol' Results: Judges Save Sam Woolf
"American Idol" judges have used their save on Sam Woolf. On the Thursday, April 3 results show, the 17-year-old landed in the bottom 3 along with C.J. Harris and Malaya Watson. He apparently got the lowest votes and went with David Gray's "Babylon" as his survival song while the judges started having a discussion.
"We are unanimous, we're gonna use the save tonight," Jennifer Lopez delivered the good news after Ryan Seacrest asked their decision, meaning that Sam's not eliminated. The other finalists quickly swarmed Sam to celebrate it as he was showered with confetti.
Sam will return next week with Dexter Roberts, Jena Irene, Caleb Johnson, Jessica Meuse, Alex Preston, C.J. Harris and Malaya Matson. The will sing songs from the 1980s.
The results show featured DAUGHTRY, whose frontman Chris Daughtry is a former "Idol" finalist, as a musical performer.
If the show sticks to its tradition, two singers will be eliminated at the same time in the coming weeks before the grand finals.
More American Idol News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service