'American Idol' Results: Judges Save Sam Woolf
"American Idol" judges have used their save on Sam Woolf. On the Thursday, April 3 results show, the 17-year-old landed in the bottom 3 along with C.J. Harris and Malaya Watson. He apparently got the lowest votes and went with David Gray's "Babylon" as his survival song while the judges started having a discussion.
"We are unanimous, we're gonna use the save tonight," Jennifer Lopez delivered the good news after Ryan Seacrest asked their decision, meaning that Sam's not eliminated. The other finalists quickly swarmed Sam to celebrate it as he was showered with confetti.
Sam will return next week with Dexter Roberts, Jena Irene, Caleb Johnson, Jessica Meuse, Alex Preston, C.J. Harris and Malaya Matson. The will sing songs from the 1980s.
The results show featured DAUGHTRY, whose frontman Chris Daughtry is a former "Idol" finalist, as a musical performer.
If the show sticks to its tradition, two singers will be eliminated at the same time in the coming weeks before the grand finals.
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video