'American Idol' Results: Judges Save Sam Woolf
"American Idol" judges have used their save on Sam Woolf. On the Thursday, April 3 results show, the 17-year-old landed in the bottom 3 along with C.J. Harris and Malaya Watson. He apparently got the lowest votes and went with David Gray's "Babylon" as his survival song while the judges started having a discussion.
"We are unanimous, we're gonna use the save tonight," Jennifer Lopez delivered the good news after Ryan Seacrest asked their decision, meaning that Sam's not eliminated. The other finalists quickly swarmed Sam to celebrate it as he was showered with confetti.
Sam will return next week with Dexter Roberts, Jena Irene, Caleb Johnson, Jessica Meuse, Alex Preston, C.J. Harris and Malaya Matson. The will sing songs from the 1980s.
The results show featured DAUGHTRY, whose frontman Chris Daughtry is a former "Idol" finalist, as a musical performer.
If the show sticks to its tradition, two singers will be eliminated at the same time in the coming weeks before the grand finals.
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters