'American Idol' Results: Judges Save Sam Woolf
"American Idol" judges have used their save on Sam Woolf. On the Thursday, April 3 results show, the 17-year-old landed in the bottom 3 along with C.J. Harris and Malaya Watson. He apparently got the lowest votes and went with David Gray's "Babylon" as his survival song while the judges started having a discussion.
"We are unanimous, we're gonna use the save tonight," Jennifer Lopez delivered the good news after Ryan Seacrest asked their decision, meaning that Sam's not eliminated. The other finalists quickly swarmed Sam to celebrate it as he was showered with confetti.
Sam will return next week with Dexter Roberts, Jena Irene, Caleb Johnson, Jessica Meuse, Alex Preston, C.J. Harris and Malaya Matson. The will sing songs from the 1980s.
The results show featured DAUGHTRY, whose frontman Chris Daughtry is a former "Idol" finalist, as a musical performer.
If the show sticks to its tradition, two singers will be eliminated at the same time in the coming weeks before the grand finals.
More American Idol News
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell