'American Idol' Results: Judges Save Sam Woolf
"American Idol" judges have used their save on Sam Woolf. On the Thursday, April 3 results show, the 17-year-old landed in the bottom 3 along with C.J. Harris and Malaya Watson. He apparently got the lowest votes and went with David Gray's "Babylon" as his survival song while the judges started having a discussion.
"We are unanimous, we're gonna use the save tonight," Jennifer Lopez delivered the good news after Ryan Seacrest asked their decision, meaning that Sam's not eliminated. The other finalists quickly swarmed Sam to celebrate it as he was showered with confetti.
Sam will return next week with Dexter Roberts, Jena Irene, Caleb Johnson, Jessica Meuse, Alex Preston, C.J. Harris and Malaya Matson. The will sing songs from the 1980s.
The results show featured DAUGHTRY, whose frontman Chris Daughtry is a former "Idol" finalist, as a musical performer.
If the show sticks to its tradition, two singers will be eliminated at the same time in the coming weeks before the grand finals.
More American Idol News
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef