NBC's 'Rosemary's Baby' Debuts Creepy Teaser
NBC has just debuted a teaser video for its "Rosemary's Baby" remake. While it doesn't reveal any scenes from the upcoming miniseries, it does give a taste of the creepy feel that viewers will get when watching the show.
Showing the set in Paris, the video features the sound of a baby's cry as a baby buggy is seen on a balcony with a view of the city's most iconic site, The Eiffel Tower. A similar image is used for the show's newly-released poster, but unlike the teaser video, the promo art also features Zoe Saldana's Rosemary.
The four-hour miniseries is based on the 1967 best-selling suspense novel by Ira Levin which was adapted into a 1968 feature film directed by Roman Polanski with Mia Farrow starring as Rosemary. Unlike the movie which was set in New York City, the upcoming TV adaptation is filmed in location in Paris.
The story still revolves around Rosemary, a wife who moves into an apartment in Paris that has a haunted past with her husband. After getting pregnant, she becomes increasingly suspicious that both her husband and their neighbors have ulterior motives in mind when her child is born.
"Suits" star Patrick J. Adams plays Rosemary's husband. Oscar and Emmy-nominated director Agnieszka Holland serves behind the lens with the script written by Scott Abbott ("Introducing Dorothy Dandridge") and James Wong ("American Horror Story").
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split