NBC's 'Rosemary's Baby' Debuts Creepy Teaser
NBC has just debuted a teaser video for its "Rosemary's Baby" remake. While it doesn't reveal any scenes from the upcoming miniseries, it does give a taste of the creepy feel that viewers will get when watching the show.
Showing the set in Paris, the video features the sound of a baby's cry as a baby buggy is seen on a balcony with a view of the city's most iconic site, The Eiffel Tower. A similar image is used for the show's newly-released poster, but unlike the teaser video, the promo art also features Zoe Saldana's Rosemary.
The four-hour miniseries is based on the 1967 best-selling suspense novel by Ira Levin which was adapted into a 1968 feature film directed by Roman Polanski with Mia Farrow starring as Rosemary. Unlike the movie which was set in New York City, the upcoming TV adaptation is filmed in location in Paris.
The story still revolves around Rosemary, a wife who moves into an apartment in Paris that has a haunted past with her husband. After getting pregnant, she becomes increasingly suspicious that both her husband and their neighbors have ulterior motives in mind when her child is born.
"Suits" star Patrick J. Adams plays Rosemary's husband. Oscar and Emmy-nominated director Agnieszka Holland serves behind the lens with the script written by Scott Abbott ("Introducing Dorothy Dandridge") and James Wong ("American Horror Story").
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance