NBC's 'Rosemary's Baby' Debuts Creepy Teaser
NBC has just debuted a teaser video for its "Rosemary's Baby" remake. While it doesn't reveal any scenes from the upcoming miniseries, it does give a taste of the creepy feel that viewers will get when watching the show.
Showing the set in Paris, the video features the sound of a baby's cry as a baby buggy is seen on a balcony with a view of the city's most iconic site, The Eiffel Tower. A similar image is used for the show's newly-released poster, but unlike the teaser video, the promo art also features Zoe Saldana's Rosemary.
The four-hour miniseries is based on the 1967 best-selling suspense novel by Ira Levin which was adapted into a 1968 feature film directed by Roman Polanski with Mia Farrow starring as Rosemary. Unlike the movie which was set in New York City, the upcoming TV adaptation is filmed in location in Paris.
The story still revolves around Rosemary, a wife who moves into an apartment in Paris that has a haunted past with her husband. After getting pregnant, she becomes increasingly suspicious that both her husband and their neighbors have ulterior motives in mind when her child is born.
"Suits" star Patrick J. Adams plays Rosemary's husband. Oscar and Emmy-nominated director Agnieszka Holland serves behind the lens with the script written by Scott Abbott ("Introducing Dorothy Dandridge") and James Wong ("American Horror Story").
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die