NBC's 'Rosemary's Baby' Debuts Creepy Teaser
NBC has just debuted a teaser video for its "Rosemary's Baby" remake. While it doesn't reveal any scenes from the upcoming miniseries, it does give a taste of the creepy feel that viewers will get when watching the show.
Showing the set in Paris, the video features the sound of a baby's cry as a baby buggy is seen on a balcony with a view of the city's most iconic site, The Eiffel Tower. A similar image is used for the show's newly-released poster, but unlike the teaser video, the promo art also features Zoe Saldana's Rosemary.
The four-hour miniseries is based on the 1967 best-selling suspense novel by Ira Levin which was adapted into a 1968 feature film directed by Roman Polanski with Mia Farrow starring as Rosemary. Unlike the movie which was set in New York City, the upcoming TV adaptation is filmed in location in Paris.
The story still revolves around Rosemary, a wife who moves into an apartment in Paris that has a haunted past with her husband. After getting pregnant, she becomes increasingly suspicious that both her husband and their neighbors have ulterior motives in mind when her child is born.
"Suits" star Patrick J. Adams plays Rosemary's husband. Oscar and Emmy-nominated director Agnieszka Holland serves behind the lens with the script written by Scott Abbott ("Introducing Dorothy Dandridge") and James Wong ("American Horror Story").
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased