Lindsay Lohan Joins '2 Broke Girls' for Guest Stint
Lindsay Lohan is slowly making her way back to showbiz after completing her rehab stint in mid-last year. The former child actress has just been tapped to guest star on CBS' multicamera sitcom "2 Broke Girls".
The 27-year-old will appear in an episode slated to air April 14 as Claire Guinness. She's described as a soon-to-be-bride who asks Max (Kat Dennings) and Caroline (Beth Behrs) to make her wedding cake. As Max and Caroline get to know her, it quickly becomes clear that Claire has trouble making decisions.
Lohan was recently seen in "The Canyons" which received generally unfavorable reviews and landed a guest-starring role in the series finale of HBO's "Eastbound & Down". She has also filmed a docu-series titled "Lindsay" for Oprah Winfrey's OWN. The first trailer for the eight-part documentary was released Tuesday, March 4 ahead of the show premiere on March 9 at 10 P.M. ET.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber