Lindsay Lohan Joins '2 Broke Girls' for Guest Stint
Lindsay Lohan is slowly making her way back to showbiz after completing her rehab stint in mid-last year. The former child actress has just been tapped to guest star on CBS' multicamera sitcom "2 Broke Girls".
The 27-year-old will appear in an episode slated to air April 14 as Claire Guinness. She's described as a soon-to-be-bride who asks Max (Kat Dennings) and Caroline (Beth Behrs) to make her wedding cake. As Max and Caroline get to know her, it quickly becomes clear that Claire has trouble making decisions.
Lohan was recently seen in "The Canyons" which received generally unfavorable reviews and landed a guest-starring role in the series finale of HBO's "Eastbound & Down". She has also filmed a docu-series titled "Lindsay" for Oprah Winfrey's OWN. The first trailer for the eight-part documentary was released Tuesday, March 4 ahead of the show premiere on March 9 at 10 P.M. ET.
More 2 Broke Girls News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding