Lindsay Lohan Joins '2 Broke Girls' for Guest Stint
Lindsay Lohan is slowly making her way back to showbiz after completing her rehab stint in mid-last year. The former child actress has just been tapped to guest star on CBS' multicamera sitcom "2 Broke Girls".
The 27-year-old will appear in an episode slated to air April 14 as Claire Guinness. She's described as a soon-to-be-bride who asks Max (Kat Dennings) and Caroline (Beth Behrs) to make her wedding cake. As Max and Caroline get to know her, it quickly becomes clear that Claire has trouble making decisions.
Lohan was recently seen in "The Canyons" which received generally unfavorable reviews and landed a guest-starring role in the series finale of HBO's "Eastbound & Down". She has also filmed a docu-series titled "Lindsay" for Oprah Winfrey's OWN. The first trailer for the eight-part documentary was released Tuesday, March 4 ahead of the show premiere on March 9 at 10 P.M. ET.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce