Lindsay Lohan Joins '2 Broke Girls' for Guest Stint
Lindsay Lohan is slowly making her way back to showbiz after completing her rehab stint in mid-last year. The former child actress has just been tapped to guest star on CBS' multicamera sitcom "2 Broke Girls".
The 27-year-old will appear in an episode slated to air April 14 as Claire Guinness. She's described as a soon-to-be-bride who asks Max (Kat Dennings) and Caroline (Beth Behrs) to make her wedding cake. As Max and Caroline get to know her, it quickly becomes clear that Claire has trouble making decisions.
Lohan was recently seen in "The Canyons" which received generally unfavorable reviews and landed a guest-starring role in the series finale of HBO's "Eastbound & Down". She has also filmed a docu-series titled "Lindsay" for Oprah Winfrey's OWN. The first trailer for the eight-part documentary was released Tuesday, March 4 ahead of the show premiere on March 9 at 10 P.M. ET.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'