Lindsay Lohan Joins '2 Broke Girls' for Guest Stint
Lindsay Lohan is slowly making her way back to showbiz after completing her rehab stint in mid-last year. The former child actress has just been tapped to guest star on CBS' multicamera sitcom "2 Broke Girls".
The 27-year-old will appear in an episode slated to air April 14 as Claire Guinness. She's described as a soon-to-be-bride who asks Max (Kat Dennings) and Caroline (Beth Behrs) to make her wedding cake. As Max and Caroline get to know her, it quickly becomes clear that Claire has trouble making decisions.
Lohan was recently seen in "The Canyons" which received generally unfavorable reviews and landed a guest-starring role in the series finale of HBO's "Eastbound & Down". She has also filmed a docu-series titled "Lindsay" for Oprah Winfrey's OWN. The first trailer for the eight-part documentary was released Tuesday, March 4 ahead of the show premiere on March 9 at 10 P.M. ET.
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch