First Trailer for Lindsay Lohan's OWN Docu-Series Shows the Tension During the Filming
OWN has finally released the first trailer for a Lindsay Lohan docu-series. As revealed before, the production didn't go smoothly and it's captured on camera. At one point in the video, director Amy Rice says they're not able to shoot because Lindsay has locked them out of her apartment.
Learning this, Oprah Winfrey decided to take the matters into her own hands. "This is exactly what everybody said was going to happen and I believed differently," she says in the trailer. She later tells Lindsay, "My truth is I really do want you to win...If that isn't what you want, I'm OK with that, you know? I will tell these guys to pack up and leave today."
Lindsay realizes that "this is my last shot at doing what I have to do," and agrees to continue the filming. Oprah gives her last advice to the former child actress, "You need to cut the bulls**t. You really do."
Lindsay's tense relationship with her father Michael Lohan is also teased in the video, while her mother Dina is excited that she's back to New York. In another scene, Lindsay opens up that she often feels like a prisoner and she doesn't like being hounded by the press.
Oprah recently reached out to Lindsay via Twitter. "@lindsaylohan are you ready for the world to see what Recovery looks like?" the former daytime talk show host tweeted on Tuesday night, March 4, two which the "Labor Pains" star replied, "@Oprah Ready as I'll ever be. Thank you so much. Here we go!! #lindsayonOWN."
"Lindsay" will premiere Sunday night, March 9 at 10 P.M. ET on OWN. The eight-part documentary follows Lilo as she reunites with friends and family all the while attempting to build her new life while living in the spotlight. It also sees the "Mean Girls" star "discussing everything from her emotional recovery process to her exhausting run-ins with the paparazzi."
More Lindsay News
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5