New Video From Justin Bieber's DUI Arrest Emerges
New video of Justin Bieber which was taken shortly after his DUI arrest in late January has been released by Miami-Dade County prosecutors. A 1-minute clip posted by The Associated Press (via ABC News) shows the 19-year-old pop star undergoing sobriety test at the Miami Beach Police Department.
In the video, Bieber can be seen wearing a hoodie which covers his head, baggy pants and bright red shoes. The "Baby" singer walks the straight line and appears to be unsteady when taking a turn to go back where he starts. Near the ending of the video, he can be seen talking animatedly to an officer.
Bieber's friend, R&B singer Khalil Amir Sharieff who was also arrested on the same day, can be seen sitting on a chair and watching while Bieber is taking the test. At one point, the Canadian star appears to have a conversation with him. The clip has no audio.
Bieber's legal team has tried to block the release of several clips which show him urinating into a cup for a drug test. The judge is still reviewing the videos and will announce the results in a hearing next week.
The pop star was arrested in Miami Beach on January 31 for DUI, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license. His legal team has entered not guilty plea on the charges.
More Justin Bieber News
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups