New Video From Justin Bieber's DUI Arrest Emerges
New video of Justin Bieber which was taken shortly after his DUI arrest in late January has been released by Miami-Dade County prosecutors. A 1-minute clip posted by The Associated Press (via ABC News) shows the 19-year-old pop star undergoing sobriety test at the Miami Beach Police Department.
In the video, Bieber can be seen wearing a hoodie which covers his head, baggy pants and bright red shoes. The "Baby" singer walks the straight line and appears to be unsteady when taking a turn to go back where he starts. Near the ending of the video, he can be seen talking animatedly to an officer.
Bieber's friend, R&B singer Khalil Amir Sharieff who was also arrested on the same day, can be seen sitting on a chair and watching while Bieber is taking the test. At one point, the Canadian star appears to have a conversation with him. The clip has no audio.
Bieber's legal team has tried to block the release of several clips which show him urinating into a cup for a drug test. The judge is still reviewing the videos and will announce the results in a hearing next week.
The pop star was arrested in Miami Beach on January 31 for DUI, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license. His legal team has entered not guilty plea on the charges.
More Justin Bieber News
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off