'The Walking Dead' 4.10 Sneak Peeks: Tracking Down Other Survivors
"The Walking Dead" is back after a two-month hiatus. In the episode titled "After" which just aired, fans got to learn the survivors' whereabouts after leaving prison and in next week's episode, they're still scaterred.
A preview and a clip from the upcoming outing show that Beth is determined to find the rest of them but Daryl, who has been with her on the road, shows no interest in tracking the other survivors. Another clip, however, hints that Daryl may follow Beth's suggestion and look for other survivors in the woods.
In the previously mentioned preview, Tyrese is also seen trying to help someone, but Sasha argues, "We cannot split up. Not now." Glenn screams for help as he awakes above a pit full of walkers, but Maggie looks distraught as she walks trough dead zombies.
"Inmates" airs Sunday, February 16 at 9/8c on AMC. In the quest for stability and safety, the group faces many obstacles. Tricia Brock who directed the episode gushed, "It's a very intimate episode. We see how these very odd groups were thrown together and how they deal with that."
Meanwhile, after the latest outing which revealed Michonne's heartbreaking past, showrunner Scott M. Gimple asked a question from The Hollywood Reporter about whether or not fans would learn other characters' back stories. "There's more flashback stuff but not a lot," he said.
"That said, these characters are separated from one another and it will be focusing on each character in different ways. Some will be more deeply though they're not all like this episode. By the end of this half-season, people will know these characters that much more and have a very good idea of who they were at the beginning after that."
"The Walking Dead" 4.10 - Preview:
"The Walking Dead" 4.10 - Clip #1:
More The Walking Dead News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed