Video: Matt Damon Gets Ignored and Mocked on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
Matt Damon was invited as guest along with his "The Monuments Men" co-stars on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", but it wasn't as he had expected. A year after he hijacked the late-night talk show in January 2013, Jimmy Kimmel got his revenge on the actor on Thursday, February 6.
It started early in the episode as Jimmy Kimmel asked celebrities to read mean tweets. Damon read a mean tweet written by Kimmel himself, who stood in the corner and mouthed along as Damon read, "Too bad they don't give an Oscar for blowing ass because Matt Damon would win every year. Go buy another zoo and live in it, Bourne I-d**khead."
Later when Cate Blanchett, John Goodman, Bob Balaban and Bill Murray were called to join George Clooney on the stage, Damon was seen throwing tantrum in a dressing room while watching his co-stars on TV. The "Elysium" actor was featured sitting in the dressing room during much of the episode, enduring slams from the host as well as his co-stars.
When Kimmel finally introduced Damon as "the least of the Monuments Men," he was left standing without a chair. After Damon asked for a chair, he was given a small wooden chair. Kimmel continued mocking Damon and wouldn't even let Damon answer the question about what he's been doing lately.
Damon asked Kimmel to give him a question, "I finally get on the show and you don't ask me a question, ask me a f***ing question." Kimmel responded, "What's your problem?" When Kimmel finally gave him a real question, a fire alarm went off and everyone left the studio except for Damon who insisted that there's no fire.
"I am not leaving, this is obviously a trick, I am not leaving," he insisted. "The f***ing band is leaving too? There's no fire!" Two firefighters then sprayed Damon with fire extinguishers, prompting the Oscar winner to yell, "You're not even firemen!" He then threatened Kimmel, "I am going to grab you around the balls and I am going to...," but cut short by the closing credits.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role