Justin Bieber Reportedly Was 'Extremely Abusive' to Flight Crew
A plane carrying Justin Bieber and his entourage were detained and searched in suspicion of carrying marijuana at New Jersey's Teterboro Airport on Friday, January 31, and details of the search now have emerged online. According to an official report obtained by NBC News, the 19-year-old pop star and his father Jeremy ignored pilot's request to stop smoking marijuana and they were abusive to the flight attendants.
"The captain of the flight stated that he warned the passengers, including Bieber, on several occasions to stop smoking marijuana," the report read. The pilots said that they had to wear oxygen masks to avoid inhaling the smoke and failing drug tests which could cost their license.
"The captain also stated he needed to request that the passengers stop their harassing behavior toward the flight attendant and after several warnings asked the flight attendant to stay with him near the cockpit to avoid any further abuse," the report stated further. "The flight attendant stated the passengers, including Bieber and his father Jeremy Bieber, were extremely abusive verbally and she would not work another flight with them."
The report mentioned that there was marijuana smoke in the cabin. Bieber admitted to smoking weed and drinking alcohol during an interview with the officials, but said that he had no additional marijuana. Officers who searched the plane with drug-sniffing dogs did not find unsmoked marijuana in the plane, although two dogs alerted their handlers of possible marijuana in their luggage.
Sources close to the situation said that the authorities found empty bags which appeared to have once contained marijuana during another search on the plane. The empty bags, however, could not be linked to Bieber, his father or their entourage.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie