Robin Williams to Reunite With 'Mork and Mindy' Co-Star Pam Dawber on 'Crazy Ones'
"The Crazy Ones" will stage a "Mork & Mindy" reunion. Pam Dawber, who played the female lead on the ABC comedy running from 1978-1982, has landed a guest-starring role on the CBS freshman series.
The gig will reunite Dawber with her on-screen husband Robin Williams. "I'm so excited to be able to see and work with Robin again," she says. Williams also comments on her casting, "It will be a joy to work with her again. It's a dream come true."
The actress, who is married to "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" star Mark Harmon, will play an eccentric author of travel memoirs named Lily. She and Williams' Simon Roberts meet at a signing for her latest book. Simon is instantly smitten with her and the two will go on a date.
The episode featuring Dawber is expected to air this spring. This will be her first TV appearance since she starred in TV movie "Don't Look Behind You".
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale