Robin Williams to Reunite With 'Mork and Mindy' Co-Star Pam Dawber on 'Crazy Ones'
"The Crazy Ones" will stage a "Mork & Mindy" reunion. Pam Dawber, who played the female lead on the ABC comedy running from 1978-1982, has landed a guest-starring role on the CBS freshman series.
The gig will reunite Dawber with her on-screen husband Robin Williams. "I'm so excited to be able to see and work with Robin again," she says. Williams also comments on her casting, "It will be a joy to work with her again. It's a dream come true."
The actress, who is married to "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" star Mark Harmon, will play an eccentric author of travel memoirs named Lily. She and Williams' Simon Roberts meet at a signing for her latest book. Simon is instantly smitten with her and the two will go on a date.
The episode featuring Dawber is expected to air this spring. This will be her first TV appearance since she starred in TV movie "Don't Look Behind You".
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date