Robin Williams to Reunite With 'Mork and Mindy' Co-Star Pam Dawber on 'Crazy Ones'
"The Crazy Ones" will stage a "Mork & Mindy" reunion. Pam Dawber, who played the female lead on the ABC comedy running from 1978-1982, has landed a guest-starring role on the CBS freshman series.
The gig will reunite Dawber with her on-screen husband Robin Williams. "I'm so excited to be able to see and work with Robin again," she says. Williams also comments on her casting, "It will be a joy to work with her again. It's a dream come true."
The actress, who is married to "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" star Mark Harmon, will play an eccentric author of travel memoirs named Lily. She and Williams' Simon Roberts meet at a signing for her latest book. Simon is instantly smitten with her and the two will go on a date.
The episode featuring Dawber is expected to air this spring. This will be her first TV appearance since she starred in TV movie "Don't Look Behind You".
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image