Robin Williams to Reunite With 'Mork and Mindy' Co-Star Pam Dawber on 'Crazy Ones'
"The Crazy Ones" will stage a "Mork & Mindy" reunion. Pam Dawber, who played the female lead on the ABC comedy running from 1978-1982, has landed a guest-starring role on the CBS freshman series.
The gig will reunite Dawber with her on-screen husband Robin Williams. "I'm so excited to be able to see and work with Robin again," she says. Williams also comments on her casting, "It will be a joy to work with her again. It's a dream come true."
The actress, who is married to "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" star Mark Harmon, will play an eccentric author of travel memoirs named Lily. She and Williams' Simon Roberts meet at a signing for her latest book. Simon is instantly smitten with her and the two will go on a date.
The episode featuring Dawber is expected to air this spring. This will be her first TV appearance since she starred in TV movie "Don't Look Behind You".
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video