Robin Williams to Reunite With 'Mork and Mindy' Co-Star Pam Dawber on 'Crazy Ones'
"The Crazy Ones" will stage a "Mork & Mindy" reunion. Pam Dawber, who played the female lead on the ABC comedy running from 1978-1982, has landed a guest-starring role on the CBS freshman series.
The gig will reunite Dawber with her on-screen husband Robin Williams. "I'm so excited to be able to see and work with Robin again," she says. Williams also comments on her casting, "It will be a joy to work with her again. It's a dream come true."
The actress, who is married to "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" star Mark Harmon, will play an eccentric author of travel memoirs named Lily. She and Williams' Simon Roberts meet at a signing for her latest book. Simon is instantly smitten with her and the two will go on a date.
The episode featuring Dawber is expected to air this spring. This will be her first TV appearance since she starred in TV movie "Don't Look Behind You".
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations