Anne Hathaway Rescued by Surfer During Near-Drowning Incident
Anne Hathaway had a scary experience during a Hawaiian vacation with her husband Adam Shulman. The "Les Miserables" star reportedly was caught by powerful tide when she swam at a beach in Oahu, but she was saved with minor injury.
According to TMZ, the incident took place on Wednesday, January 8. When the water turned rough, Hathaway screamed for help. A surfer who was nearby rushed to help. He took her to the shore, where her husband was waiting with first-aid kit. Shulman tended her scrapped foot, applying some medicine and wrapping the wound with a bandage. A representative for the actress has not replied to request for comment.
The star of "The Devil Wears Prada" later was seen in apparent better spirits. Sporting a bikini, light blue sarong and sunglasses, the Oscar-winning actress was all smiles when she strolled along the beach with her husband.
One day before the harrowing incident, Hathaway and Shulman were seen hiking together. The 31-year-old star showed off her fit body, wearing a see-through shirt over black bikini. The happy couple was also seen scanning menu from a taco truck that day. She wore dark t-shirt and denim pants over the bikini for the outing.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik