Martin Freeman Is Beaten Up in First Picture From FX's 'Fargo'
A first look at FX's "Fargo" has been unveiled in the form of pictures. Making their way out via Yahoo! TV, one of the photos features Martin Freeman's Lester Nygaard, who is beaten up and visits a hospital, seemingly to seek medical attention.
Another image features Allison Tolman in police's uniform as she portrays Deputy Molly Solverson, the local crime investigator in the town of Bemidji, Minnesota. She appears to be working although she is seen at what looks like an eatery.
"Fargo" is an FX limited series based on the Coen brothers' 1996 crime film. Featuring an all-new "true crime" story, it centers on Freeman's Lester, a small-town insurance salesman henpecked by his wife whose life is changed when he meets Lorne Malvo, who sets him on a path of destruction. Billy Bob Thornton is cast as Lorne, who is described as a rootless, manipulative man.
Other stars supporting the 10-episode drama include Colin Hanks, Bob Odenkirk, Glenn Howerton, Kate Walsh Billy and Oliver Platt. Joel & Ethan Coen, who wrote, directed and produced the feature film, executive produce the show along with Warren Littlefield and Geyer Kosinski. Noah Hawley wrote the script.
The limited series is slated to premiere this spring.
More Fargo News
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!