Photo: Justin Bieber Hits the Studio With Kid Cudi
Justin Bieber has ended his brief retirement from music. The Canadian heartthrob recently posted an Instagram photo of him posing with rapper Kid Cudi in a recording studio. "Studio with kid cudi," he captioned the snap.
It's currently unknown what the two stars are working on. While Bieber released the collection of his new songs back in December, Cudi is now preparing the release of his upcoming EP, "Satellite Flight: The Journey to Mother Moon".
A few days before the photo with Cudi arrived, Bieber was pictured with Toronto producer Douglas Romanow in Noble Street Studios. The producer tweeted the photo and wrote, "Justin Bieber's retirement rumors are greatly exaggerated > I've been recording him in Toronto. #bieberintoronto."
Last month, Bieber announced that he'd stopped making music. He wrote on Twitter on Christmas Day, "My beloved beliebers I'm officially retiring." He then added, "The media talks a lot about me.They make a up a lot of lies and want me to fail but I'm never leaving you, being a belieber is a lifestyle."
Bieber's management has denied Bieber's retirement claim. "Justin felt that this was the best way to respond to the latest in a long line of inaccurate or wildly exaggerated media reports about him," General Manager of Scooter Braun Projects Allison Kaye explained. "He chose to channel his frustration into playing along with this baseless rumor and even used 'beloved' to tip off his core fans that it wasn't real."
More Justin Bieber News
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement