'Nikita' Draws Modest Rating With Series Finale
Maggie Q-starring spy thriller "Nikita" made a quiet exit after four seasons on Friday night, December 27. The series finale which ended with Amanda back in the basement and Nikita happily married to Michael averaged a 0.2 rating adults 18-49 and drew 810,000 viewers.
The CW averaged a 0.2 adults rating and 747,000 viewers. CBS topped with 5.2 million viewers despite airing only repeats, and ABC followed by collecting 4.7 million viewers. Both networks posted a 1.0 rating each among adults 18-49, with a new episode of ABC's "20/20" having a 1.1 rating adults.
NBC, meanwhile, averaged a 0.8 adults rating and gained 4.1 million viewers for the night. Its year-end news special "What We Wasted Our Year On" averaged a 1.0 rating with adults 18-49. Fox which broadcast only repeats got a 0.5 rating among adults 18-49 and drew 2.2 million viewers.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story