'Nikita' Draws Modest Rating With Series Finale
Maggie Q-starring spy thriller "Nikita" made a quiet exit after four seasons on Friday night, December 27. The series finale which ended with Amanda back in the basement and Nikita happily married to Michael averaged a 0.2 rating adults 18-49 and drew 810,000 viewers.
The CW averaged a 0.2 adults rating and 747,000 viewers. CBS topped with 5.2 million viewers despite airing only repeats, and ABC followed by collecting 4.7 million viewers. Both networks posted a 1.0 rating each among adults 18-49, with a new episode of ABC's "20/20" having a 1.1 rating adults.
NBC, meanwhile, averaged a 0.8 adults rating and gained 4.1 million viewers for the night. Its year-end news special "What We Wasted Our Year On" averaged a 1.0 rating with adults 18-49. Fox which broadcast only repeats got a 0.5 rating among adults 18-49 and drew 2.2 million viewers.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'