'Nikita' Draws Modest Rating With Series Finale
Maggie Q-starring spy thriller "Nikita" made a quiet exit after four seasons on Friday night, December 27. The series finale which ended with Amanda back in the basement and Nikita happily married to Michael averaged a 0.2 rating adults 18-49 and drew 810,000 viewers.
The CW averaged a 0.2 adults rating and 747,000 viewers. CBS topped with 5.2 million viewers despite airing only repeats, and ABC followed by collecting 4.7 million viewers. Both networks posted a 1.0 rating each among adults 18-49, with a new episode of ABC's "20/20" having a 1.1 rating adults.
NBC, meanwhile, averaged a 0.8 adults rating and gained 4.1 million viewers for the night. Its year-end news special "What We Wasted Our Year On" averaged a 1.0 rating with adults 18-49. Fox which broadcast only repeats got a 0.5 rating among adults 18-49 and drew 2.2 million viewers.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik