'Nikita' Draws Modest Rating With Series Finale
Maggie Q-starring spy thriller "Nikita" made a quiet exit after four seasons on Friday night, December 27. The series finale which ended with Amanda back in the basement and Nikita happily married to Michael averaged a 0.2 rating adults 18-49 and drew 810,000 viewers.
The CW averaged a 0.2 adults rating and 747,000 viewers. CBS topped with 5.2 million viewers despite airing only repeats, and ABC followed by collecting 4.7 million viewers. Both networks posted a 1.0 rating each among adults 18-49, with a new episode of ABC's "20/20" having a 1.1 rating adults.
NBC, meanwhile, averaged a 0.8 adults rating and gained 4.1 million viewers for the night. Its year-end news special "What We Wasted Our Year On" averaged a 1.0 rating with adults 18-49. Fox which broadcast only repeats got a 0.5 rating among adults 18-49 and drew 2.2 million viewers.
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs