'Nikita' Draws Modest Rating With Series Finale
Maggie Q-starring spy thriller "Nikita" made a quiet exit after four seasons on Friday night, December 27. The series finale which ended with Amanda back in the basement and Nikita happily married to Michael averaged a 0.2 rating adults 18-49 and drew 810,000 viewers.
The CW averaged a 0.2 adults rating and 747,000 viewers. CBS topped with 5.2 million viewers despite airing only repeats, and ABC followed by collecting 4.7 million viewers. Both networks posted a 1.0 rating each among adults 18-49, with a new episode of ABC's "20/20" having a 1.1 rating adults.
NBC, meanwhile, averaged a 0.8 adults rating and gained 4.1 million viewers for the night. Its year-end news special "What We Wasted Our Year On" averaged a 1.0 rating with adults 18-49. Fox which broadcast only repeats got a 0.5 rating among adults 18-49 and drew 2.2 million viewers.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz