'Fringe' Alum Lance Reddick Joins 'Coven', Heather Morris Returns to 'Glee'
"American Horror Story: Coven" has just recruited a new member. Lance Reddick, who is best known for his roles as Matthew Abaddon on "Lost" and Phillip Broyles on "Fringe", is cast as Papa Legba.
According to EW.com, the character is described as "Coven's" version of "voodoo Satan." He plays a pivotal role in the life of Marie Laveau (Angela Bassett) and will be an important figure in the remaining four episodes set to air in January.
Other casting news comes from Ryan Murphy's other series, "Glee". More original cast members are set to return for the 100th episode, with Heather Morris and Harry Shum Jr. joining Amber Riley and Mark Salling, who signed up hours after Murphy announced the invitation.
Kristin Chenoweth, who has recurred as April Rhodes in the past seasons, is confirmed to return as well. "Kristin Chenoweth is IN for Glee's 100th! Love her!" series creator Murphy tweeted.
More American Horror Story News
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win