'Fringe' Alum Lance Reddick Joins 'Coven', Heather Morris Returns to 'Glee'
"American Horror Story: Coven" has just recruited a new member. Lance Reddick, who is best known for his roles as Matthew Abaddon on "Lost" and Phillip Broyles on "Fringe", is cast as Papa Legba.
According to EW.com, the character is described as "Coven's" version of "voodoo Satan." He plays a pivotal role in the life of Marie Laveau (Angela Bassett) and will be an important figure in the remaining four episodes set to air in January.
Other casting news comes from Ryan Murphy's other series, "Glee". More original cast members are set to return for the 100th episode, with Heather Morris and Harry Shum Jr. joining Amber Riley and Mark Salling, who signed up hours after Murphy announced the invitation.
Kristin Chenoweth, who has recurred as April Rhodes in the past seasons, is confirmed to return as well. "Kristin Chenoweth is IN for Glee's 100th! Love her!" series creator Murphy tweeted.
More American Horror Story News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie