'Fringe' Alum Lance Reddick Joins 'Coven', Heather Morris Returns to 'Glee'
"American Horror Story: Coven" has just recruited a new member. Lance Reddick, who is best known for his roles as Matthew Abaddon on "Lost" and Phillip Broyles on "Fringe", is cast as Papa Legba.
According to EW.com, the character is described as "Coven's" version of "voodoo Satan." He plays a pivotal role in the life of Marie Laveau (Angela Bassett) and will be an important figure in the remaining four episodes set to air in January.
Other casting news comes from Ryan Murphy's other series, "Glee". More original cast members are set to return for the 100th episode, with Heather Morris and Harry Shum Jr. joining Amber Riley and Mark Salling, who signed up hours after Murphy announced the invitation.
Kristin Chenoweth, who has recurred as April Rhodes in the past seasons, is confirmed to return as well. "Kristin Chenoweth is IN for Glee's 100th! Love her!" series creator Murphy tweeted.
More American Horror Story News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'