'Fringe' Alum Lance Reddick Joins 'Coven', Heather Morris Returns to 'Glee'
"American Horror Story: Coven" has just recruited a new member. Lance Reddick, who is best known for his roles as Matthew Abaddon on "Lost" and Phillip Broyles on "Fringe", is cast as Papa Legba.
According to EW.com, the character is described as "Coven's" version of "voodoo Satan." He plays a pivotal role in the life of Marie Laveau (Angela Bassett) and will be an important figure in the remaining four episodes set to air in January.
Other casting news comes from Ryan Murphy's other series, "Glee". More original cast members are set to return for the 100th episode, with Heather Morris and Harry Shum Jr. joining Amber Riley and Mark Salling, who signed up hours after Murphy announced the invitation.
Kristin Chenoweth, who has recurred as April Rhodes in the past seasons, is confirmed to return as well. "Kristin Chenoweth is IN for Glee's 100th! Love her!" series creator Murphy tweeted.
More American Horror Story News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences