'Fringe' Alum Lance Reddick Joins 'Coven', Heather Morris Returns to 'Glee'
"American Horror Story: Coven" has just recruited a new member. Lance Reddick, who is best known for his roles as Matthew Abaddon on "Lost" and Phillip Broyles on "Fringe", is cast as Papa Legba.
According to EW.com, the character is described as "Coven's" version of "voodoo Satan." He plays a pivotal role in the life of Marie Laveau (Angela Bassett) and will be an important figure in the remaining four episodes set to air in January.
Other casting news comes from Ryan Murphy's other series, "Glee". More original cast members are set to return for the 100th episode, with Heather Morris and Harry Shum Jr. joining Amber Riley and Mark Salling, who signed up hours after Murphy announced the invitation.
Kristin Chenoweth, who has recurred as April Rhodes in the past seasons, is confirmed to return as well. "Kristin Chenoweth is IN for Glee's 100th! Love her!" series creator Murphy tweeted.
More American Horror Story News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth