Pictures and Details of Kate Bosworth and Michael Polish's Wedding Surface
Introduce Mr. Michael and Mrs. Kate Polish. Pictures from Kate Bosworth's weekend nuptials with director Michael Polish have just been revealed. They tied the knot in a country-style wedding on a mountaintop at The Ranch at Rock Creek Saturday, August 31 in front of 50-75 of closest family members and friends in Philipsburg, Montana.
According to Martha Stewart Weddings, the couple wanted to mix "Victorian touches and romantic Western influences" and chose the location for its privacy and rustic old-world charm. It's situated on 6,600 scenic acres of private land with beautiful view of rolling hills, rivers, mountains, meadows, wildflowers without cell phone reception.
The new bride arrived in a stage coach pulled by two horses, Us Weekly reported. She donned an Oscar de la Renta ivory radzimir-satin strapless ball gown with a sweeping eight-foot-long, 16-foot-wide train, while the groom suited up in a bespoke, three-piece charcoal Brooks Brothers suit. They exchanged their own-written vows.
Celebrity guests included the likes of "No Strings Attached" actress Lake Bell who came with her new husband, tattoo artist Scott Campbell, and Academy Award-winning actor-producer Walton Goggins. Jasper Polish, Michael's 15-year-old daughter, was also there to witness the wedding.
Polaroid cameras were given to the guests at the nuptials. They were asked to capture moments of the occasion and post photos on a board in the main lodge that said, "Love is..."
The celebration continued at the property's Granite Lodge where a supper of local fare was served. Music and dancing then followed in the Silver Dollar Saloon. For the reception, the bride wore another de la Renta creation, a floral embroidered tulle dress with an illusion neckline and scalloped cap sleeves.
The celebration took place for four days. Inside the welcome bags with the couple's monogram, designed by the groom, were locally bottled huckleberry soda and a handwritten message from the pair. The guests who stayed at the venue had the chance to ride horses, fish, skeet shoot, hike, and test their archery skills.
Kate, 30, and Michael, 42, were linked after meeting on the set of "Big Sur". "He said to me after just a few weeks, before we were even together, 'I'm going to marry you.' He just knew," she once told InStyle UK. She revealed their engagement last summer in a blog post about their trip to Seoul, South Korea.
Kate previously dated her "Straw Dogs" co-star Alexander Skarsgard. They broke up in the summer of 2011.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture