Heidi Klum to Be a Town Mayor on 'Parks and Recreation'
"Parks and Recreation" season 6's guest list is getting starrier. After booking Kristen Bell and Henry Winkler, the show has now tapped Heidi Klum to appear in the season premiere, which will be set in London, where Amy Poehler's Leslie Knope will receive a "Women in Government" award from an international organization.
In the hour-long episode set to air September 26, the "Project Runway" host will portray a fellow award recipient and mayor of a small town in Denmark. "Her town completely worships her in a way that makes Leslie a little jealous, considering that Leslie is undergoing a recall vote in Pawnee," executive producer Michael Schur tells Entertainment Weekly.
Henry Winkler will also guest star in the same episode, playing the father of Ben Schwartz's Jean-Ralphio, with Schwartz himself slated to reprise his role as the cunning evil genius and friend to Aziz Ansari's Tom Haverford.
Kristen Bell, meanwhile, will appear in an October episode. She will take on the role of Ingrid, a snooty City Councilwoman from Eagleton who is described as "Leslie's equivalent, but richer and better dressed." The actress will film her part on the NBC sitcom after she completes filming the "Veronica Mars" movie.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie