Heidi Klum to Be a Town Mayor on 'Parks and Recreation'
"Parks and Recreation" season 6's guest list is getting starrier. After booking Kristen Bell and Henry Winkler, the show has now tapped Heidi Klum to appear in the season premiere, which will be set in London, where Amy Poehler's Leslie Knope will receive a "Women in Government" award from an international organization.
In the hour-long episode set to air September 26, the "Project Runway" host will portray a fellow award recipient and mayor of a small town in Denmark. "Her town completely worships her in a way that makes Leslie a little jealous, considering that Leslie is undergoing a recall vote in Pawnee," executive producer Michael Schur tells Entertainment Weekly.
Henry Winkler will also guest star in the same episode, playing the father of Ben Schwartz's Jean-Ralphio, with Schwartz himself slated to reprise his role as the cunning evil genius and friend to Aziz Ansari's Tom Haverford.
Kristen Bell, meanwhile, will appear in an October episode. She will take on the role of Ingrid, a snooty City Councilwoman from Eagleton who is described as "Leslie's equivalent, but richer and better dressed." The actress will film her part on the NBC sitcom after she completes filming the "Veronica Mars" movie.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia