'Killing Kennedy' Unveils First Look at Michelle Trachtenberg as Marina Oswald
After revealing how Rob Lowe and Ginnifer Goodwin would look like as John F. Kennedy and Jacqueline Kennedy respectively, "Killing Kennedy" now shares the first photo of Michelle Trachtenberg's Marina Oswald. The "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" alumna is on nurturing mode in the photo taken from the set, holding a baby as she portrays the wife of Lee Harvey Oswald.
Lee Harvey Oswald is portrayed by Will Rothhaar in the National Geographic movie. A newly-unleashed picture of him as the assassin of President John F. Kennedy hints at his killer side, showing him readying a gun.
"Killing Kennedy" is based on Bill O'Reilly's "Killing Kennedy: The End of Camelot". It chronicles the final years of the then U.S. President Kennedy and Lee Harvey Oswald, who was shot and killed by Dallas nightclub owner Jack Ruby before being tried for the assassination of JFK.
"I am so excited for the challenge to portray Marina Oswald, and to do my first role speaking only in Russian," Trachtenberg said in May of her role as the widow of Oswald. "I'm the only actor playing someone who is still alive, so I want to stay as true to her as possible."
The TV movie will premiere in November and mark the 50th anniversary of Kennedy's death. Production is currently underway in Richmond, Virginia.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame