First Look at Ginnifer Goodwin as Jacqueline Kennedy in 'Killing Kennedy'
After sharing the first look at Rob Lowe as John F. Kennedy, National Geographic Channel has now shared the first photo of Ginnifer Goodwin as Jacqueline Kennedy in "Killing Kennedy". The actress arranges her short dark hair to resemble Jackie's iconic do and sports what appears to be a black dress and diamond earrings.
The two-hour drama started its production earlier this week in Richmond, Va. Lowe tweeted on June 11, "Just saw Ginnifer Goodwin as Jackie Kennedy in the sad and awful blood-stained dress. Extremely emotional."
The TV movie is adapted from Bill O'Reilly's "Killing Kennedy: The End of Camelot". It chronicles the final years of Kennedy and his assassin Lee Harvey Oswald, who is portrayed by Will Rothhaar.
Michelle Trachtenberg is cast as Harvey Oswald's wife. The "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" alumna told Us Weekly in May, "I am so excited for the challenge to portray Marina Oswald, and to do my first role speaking only in Russian. I'm the only actor playing someone who is still alive, so I want to stay as true to her as possible."
"Killing Kennedy" is slated to premiere in November and mark the 50th anniversary of Kennedy's death. No exact premiere date is announced as of now.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen