First Look at Ginnifer Goodwin as Jacqueline Kennedy in 'Killing Kennedy'
After sharing the first look at Rob Lowe as John F. Kennedy, National Geographic Channel has now shared the first photo of Ginnifer Goodwin as Jacqueline Kennedy in "Killing Kennedy". The actress arranges her short dark hair to resemble Jackie's iconic do and sports what appears to be a black dress and diamond earrings.
The two-hour drama started its production earlier this week in Richmond, Va. Lowe tweeted on June 11, "Just saw Ginnifer Goodwin as Jackie Kennedy in the sad and awful blood-stained dress. Extremely emotional."
The TV movie is adapted from Bill O'Reilly's "Killing Kennedy: The End of Camelot". It chronicles the final years of Kennedy and his assassin Lee Harvey Oswald, who is portrayed by Will Rothhaar.
Michelle Trachtenberg is cast as Harvey Oswald's wife. The "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" alumna told Us Weekly in May, "I am so excited for the challenge to portray Marina Oswald, and to do my first role speaking only in Russian. I'm the only actor playing someone who is still alive, so I want to stay as true to her as possible."
"Killing Kennedy" is slated to premiere in November and mark the 50th anniversary of Kennedy's death. No exact premiere date is announced as of now.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3