First Look at Rob Lowe as JFK in Nat Geo's 'Killing Kennedy'
After undergoing a drastic makeover for his role as a plastic surgeon in HBO's "Behind the Candelabra", Rob Lowe has a lesser prosthetic-dependent transformation for his new acting gig, "Killing Kennedy". The actor takes on the role of John F. Kennedy in the National Geographic Channel project, and his first look in the movie has just surfaced.
Donning a suit, the Chris Traeger of "Parks and Recreation" is pictured in costume as the 35th president of the United States. He recreates JFK's posthumous presidential portrait by Aaron Shikler.
"Killing Kennedy" is adapted from Bill O'Reilly's "Killing Kennedy: The End of Camelot". It chronicles the final years of Kennedy and his assassin Lee Harvey Oswald, who is portrayed by Will Rothhaar. Ginnifer Goodwin stars as First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy, and Michelle Trachtenberg portrays Harvey Oswald's wife.
Shooting for the two-hour drama began Tuesday, June 11 in Richmond, Va. It is slated to premiere in November and mark the 50th anniversary of Kennedy's death.
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...