Kelsey Grammer Villainizes 'Transformers 4'
"Transformers 4" is confirmed to feature a human villain with five-time Emmy Award-winning actor Kelsey Grammer as the depicter. Best known for his role of silly and pompous Dr. Frasier Crane on NBC's "Frasier", Grammer is tapped to portray a counter intelligence officer named Harold Attinger.
Grammer will team up with Mark Wahlberg, the lead actor in the fourth installment of the "Transformers" film franchise. In addition to Wahlberg, the Tom Kane depicter on Starz's "Boss" will act alongside Stanley Tucci and rising stars Jack Reynor and Nicola Peltz.
The film's cast ensemble will later see the arrival of several new members since the sequel to "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" will conduct a casting call to find four aspiring Chinese actors to join the film. Additionally, director Michael Bay will soon fulfill his promise to reveal a young promising star cast for the film.
The robot-themed tale will take place four years after the events in "Dark of the Moon" and is said to be darker than its predecessors. The production, as said before by Bay, will use new smaller IMAX 3D cameras.
Produced by Lorenzo di Bonaventura, Don Murphy, Ian Bryce and Tom DeSanto, the action film will grace theaters across the nation on June 27, 2014.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters