HBO Renews 'Veep' for Season 3
Still in the mid of its second season, "Veep" has received a new season order. HBO has renewed the comedy series starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus as a vice president for a 10-episode third season, which will air in 2014.
The renewal came after the show hit a season high last Sunday (April 28) with 1.3 million viewers. Reacting to the new season order, Louis-Dreyfus tweeted, "A serious thank u 2 all @VeepHBO - our cast,writers,crew,producers,directors & our fearless, brilliant leader @Aiannucci! Joy!"
"The Newsroom" star Jeff Daniels, who claims he's a fan of "Veep", also wrote on his Twitter, "Congrats to all concerned at #VEEP on yet another well deserved pick up. Sincerely, A Devoted Fan Who Happens To Be On #Newsroom."
Another show which has just received the same good news is "Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown". CNN has announced that the travel and food show will return for a second season.
"In addition to its runaway ratings success, it is also quite the conversation starter, as anyone who follows social media can attest," CNN Worldwide president Jeff Zucker says in a statement. "We are so happy to announce Season 2, and I can assure you that audiences will love what is coming up on the show."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked