'Inside Amy Schumer' Posts Biggest Premiere of This Year for Comedy Central
"Inside Amy Schumer" was off to a strong start. The latest original series on Comedy Central debuted to 1.6 million total viewers and a 1.1 rating among adults 18-49 on Tuesday, April 30, marking the biggest premiere this year across all key demographics for the network.
Exploring topics revolving around sex and relationships through a series of scripted vignettes, stand-up comedy, and man-on-the-street interviews, the show attracted to mostly male viewers. It earned a 2.4 rating among men 18-34 and a 2.8 rating with men 18-24.
The comedy series also topped all of cable's non-sports programs in the 10:30 P.M. half-hour. The show drew 3 million viewers across three telecasts that night.
Amber Tamblyn, Rob Schneider, Abby Elliott, Lisa Lampanelli and more are slated to make guest appearance on the Amy Schumer-hosted show in its freshman run.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard