'Inside Amy Schumer' Posts Biggest Premiere of This Year for Comedy Central
"Inside Amy Schumer" was off to a strong start. The latest original series on Comedy Central debuted to 1.6 million total viewers and a 1.1 rating among adults 18-49 on Tuesday, April 30, marking the biggest premiere this year across all key demographics for the network.
Exploring topics revolving around sex and relationships through a series of scripted vignettes, stand-up comedy, and man-on-the-street interviews, the show attracted to mostly male viewers. It earned a 2.4 rating among men 18-34 and a 2.8 rating with men 18-24.
The comedy series also topped all of cable's non-sports programs in the 10:30 P.M. half-hour. The show drew 3 million viewers across three telecasts that night.
Amber Tamblyn, Rob Schneider, Abby Elliott, Lisa Lampanelli and more are slated to make guest appearance on the Amy Schumer-hosted show in its freshman run.
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico