'Inside Amy Schumer' Posts Biggest Premiere of This Year for Comedy Central
"Inside Amy Schumer" was off to a strong start. The latest original series on Comedy Central debuted to 1.6 million total viewers and a 1.1 rating among adults 18-49 on Tuesday, April 30, marking the biggest premiere this year across all key demographics for the network.
Exploring topics revolving around sex and relationships through a series of scripted vignettes, stand-up comedy, and man-on-the-street interviews, the show attracted to mostly male viewers. It earned a 2.4 rating among men 18-34 and a 2.8 rating with men 18-24.
The comedy series also topped all of cable's non-sports programs in the 10:30 P.M. half-hour. The show drew 3 million viewers across three telecasts that night.
Amber Tamblyn, Rob Schneider, Abby Elliott, Lisa Lampanelli and more are slated to make guest appearance on the Amy Schumer-hosted show in its freshman run.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri