'Inside Amy Schumer' Posts Biggest Premiere of This Year for Comedy Central
"Inside Amy Schumer" was off to a strong start. The latest original series on Comedy Central debuted to 1.6 million total viewers and a 1.1 rating among adults 18-49 on Tuesday, April 30, marking the biggest premiere this year across all key demographics for the network.
Exploring topics revolving around sex and relationships through a series of scripted vignettes, stand-up comedy, and man-on-the-street interviews, the show attracted to mostly male viewers. It earned a 2.4 rating among men 18-34 and a 2.8 rating with men 18-24.
The comedy series also topped all of cable's non-sports programs in the 10:30 P.M. half-hour. The show drew 3 million viewers across three telecasts that night.
Amber Tamblyn, Rob Schneider, Abby Elliott, Lisa Lampanelli and more are slated to make guest appearance on the Amy Schumer-hosted show in its freshman run.
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne
- Camila Cabello Teams Up With Ed Sheeran, Pharrell and Charli XCX on Upcoming Album
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago