'Inside Amy Schumer' Posts Biggest Premiere of This Year for Comedy Central
"Inside Amy Schumer" was off to a strong start. The latest original series on Comedy Central debuted to 1.6 million total viewers and a 1.1 rating among adults 18-49 on Tuesday, April 30, marking the biggest premiere this year across all key demographics for the network.
Exploring topics revolving around sex and relationships through a series of scripted vignettes, stand-up comedy, and man-on-the-street interviews, the show attracted to mostly male viewers. It earned a 2.4 rating among men 18-34 and a 2.8 rating with men 18-24.
The comedy series also topped all of cable's non-sports programs in the 10:30 P.M. half-hour. The show drew 3 million viewers across three telecasts that night.
Amber Tamblyn, Rob Schneider, Abby Elliott, Lisa Lampanelli and more are slated to make guest appearance on the Amy Schumer-hosted show in its freshman run.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby