Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult Spark Reunion Rumor With Dinner Date
Jennifer Lawrence and ex-boyfriend Nicholas Hoult are allegedly going to give their relationship another try. A source told Hollywood Life that "The Hunger Games" actress wanted to be back with Nicholas because she felt comfortable around him. The source said, "It's a work in progress. There is genuine love between the two and she feels safe with him since he was there before she blew up to this big star."
"The distance that was made for her career ruined the relationship in the first place. But now that she has more say in what her schedule is, she is very interested to rekindle what they once had. They've been talking and it's very promising that they will be a couple once again," the source added.
The couple sparked rumors that they were dating again after having dinner together at The Little Door restaurant in West Hollywood, California on Monday, April 29. An eyewitness told E! News that they had "a nice time together," cuddling at their table. The eyewitness also noticed that the pair "did seem to want their privacy while they were there."
Another eyewitness said that Jennifer looked shy and uncomfortable after learning that a photographer was trying to take a picture of her and Nicholas. The couple apparently wanted to avoid paparazzi as they left the restaurant through the back door and went straight to Jennifer's car.
Jennifer and Nicholas dated after meeting on the set of 2011's movie "X-Men: First Class". However, they called it quits in January 2013. The couple is currently filming "X-Men: Days of Future Past" along with Halle Berry, Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stewart. Jennifer also reunites with her "Silver Linings Playbook" co-star Bradley Cooper in "American Hustle".
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered