Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult Spark Reunion Rumor With Dinner Date
Jennifer Lawrence and ex-boyfriend Nicholas Hoult are allegedly going to give their relationship another try. A source told Hollywood Life that "The Hunger Games" actress wanted to be back with Nicholas because she felt comfortable around him. The source said, "It's a work in progress. There is genuine love between the two and she feels safe with him since he was there before she blew up to this big star."
"The distance that was made for her career ruined the relationship in the first place. But now that she has more say in what her schedule is, she is very interested to rekindle what they once had. They've been talking and it's very promising that they will be a couple once again," the source added.
The couple sparked rumors that they were dating again after having dinner together at The Little Door restaurant in West Hollywood, California on Monday, April 29. An eyewitness told E! News that they had "a nice time together," cuddling at their table. The eyewitness also noticed that the pair "did seem to want their privacy while they were there."
Another eyewitness said that Jennifer looked shy and uncomfortable after learning that a photographer was trying to take a picture of her and Nicholas. The couple apparently wanted to avoid paparazzi as they left the restaurant through the back door and went straight to Jennifer's car.
Jennifer and Nicholas dated after meeting on the set of 2011's movie "X-Men: First Class". However, they called it quits in January 2013. The couple is currently filming "X-Men: Days of Future Past" along with Halle Berry, Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stewart. Jennifer also reunites with her "Silver Linings Playbook" co-star Bradley Cooper in "American Hustle".
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- New 'Jumanji' Movie Will Center on Video Game Instead of Magical Board Game
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon