'Game of Thrones' 3.06 Preview: Jon Snow Fears the Climb
Jon Snow, Ygritte and the Wildlings face a daunting climb in the next episode of "Game of Thrones". Ygritte realizes that Jon Snow is afraid and he asks back, "Aren't you?" The only advice given to him is to sink his metal deep and if he falls, he should not scream.
Having been betrayed by a member of his war council, Jon's brother Robb weighs a compromise to repair his alliance with House Frey. The problem is, it's not a thing that Lord Frey wants, but a person.
Elsewhere, Lord Bolton still mulls what to do with Jamie. Lord Bolton says Robb is keeping Tywin Lannister busy and his father doesn't have time for him. Jamie assures Lord Bolton that his father will have time for him as he stops Brienne from reaching for a knife.
Also held captive, Theon is in a worse condition. He is still tortured and he is told that if he thinks he will have a happy ending, he has not understood the situation.
Meanwhile, Tywin plans strategic unions for the Lannisters. Melisandre pays a visit to the Riverlands, as Hodor, Bran, Meera, and Jojen are heading north toward the Wall.
Titled "The Climb", the new episode of "Game of Thrones" will air Sunday, May 5 at 9/8c on HBO.
More Game of Thrones News
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album