Jane Fonda Leaves Her Walk of Fame Imprints Next to Her Father's
Jane Fonda has been inducted into the Walk of Fame. She has her handprint cemented on the concrete next to the mark left by her famous father Henry Fonda who earned his spot on the famous sidewalk more than 70 years ago in 1942.
The 75-year-old actress, who has been in the showbiz industry for 50 years, was feted at the TCL Chinese Theatre, formerly known as Grauman's Theatre, Saturday morning, April 27. She jazzed things up by leaving a peace sign next to her handprint.
"I swear I was beginning to think that the only way Hollywood was going to give me this opportunity was if the city laid a new sidewalk in front of my house," the veteran actress joked in front of the crowd that included Jim Carrey and Eva Longoria.
"What is particularly meaningful to me is that I'm going to be right next to my dad right over there and I can feel his presence right now and he used to say to me, 'Jane, don't let this town walk all over you.' Well dad, right now the town can walk all over both of us forever."
Coming to support her at the hand and footprint ceremony was Jane's brother Peter Fonda, her son and "Gangster Squad" actor Troy Garity. Other celebrity friends like Maria Shriver and Jane's "Nine to Five" co-star Lily Tomlin were in attendance as well.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing