Jane Fonda Leaves Her Walk of Fame Imprints Next to Her Father's
Jane Fonda has been inducted into the Walk of Fame. She has her handprint cemented on the concrete next to the mark left by her famous father Henry Fonda who earned his spot on the famous sidewalk more than 70 years ago in 1942.
The 75-year-old actress, who has been in the showbiz industry for 50 years, was feted at the TCL Chinese Theatre, formerly known as Grauman's Theatre, Saturday morning, April 27. She jazzed things up by leaving a peace sign next to her handprint.
"I swear I was beginning to think that the only way Hollywood was going to give me this opportunity was if the city laid a new sidewalk in front of my house," the veteran actress joked in front of the crowd that included Jim Carrey and Eva Longoria.
"What is particularly meaningful to me is that I'm going to be right next to my dad right over there and I can feel his presence right now and he used to say to me, 'Jane, don't let this town walk all over you.' Well dad, right now the town can walk all over both of us forever."
Coming to support her at the hand and footprint ceremony was Jane's brother Peter Fonda, her son and "Gangster Squad" actor Troy Garity. Other celebrity friends like Maria Shriver and Jane's "Nine to Five" co-star Lily Tomlin were in attendance as well.
More Jane Fonda News
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings
- The Weeknd Teams Up With Drake to Perform 'Crew Love' at Toronto Show for the First Time in 3 Years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are House-Hunting in Norfolk
- Emmy Rossum and 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail Tie the Knot in Intimate Ceremony. See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She's Never 'Entirely Comfortable' Having Sex With Kris
- 'Logan Lucky' First Trailer: Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig and Adam Driver Plan a Heist
- Sofia Richie Shuts Down Scott Disick Dating Rumors: We Are Just 'Homies'
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface