Jane Fonda Leaves Her Walk of Fame Imprints Next to Her Father's
Jane Fonda has been inducted into the Walk of Fame. She has her handprint cemented on the concrete next to the mark left by her famous father Henry Fonda who earned his spot on the famous sidewalk more than 70 years ago in 1942.
The 75-year-old actress, who has been in the showbiz industry for 50 years, was feted at the TCL Chinese Theatre, formerly known as Grauman's Theatre, Saturday morning, April 27. She jazzed things up by leaving a peace sign next to her handprint.
"I swear I was beginning to think that the only way Hollywood was going to give me this opportunity was if the city laid a new sidewalk in front of my house," the veteran actress joked in front of the crowd that included Jim Carrey and Eva Longoria.
"What is particularly meaningful to me is that I'm going to be right next to my dad right over there and I can feel his presence right now and he used to say to me, 'Jane, don't let this town walk all over you.' Well dad, right now the town can walk all over both of us forever."
Coming to support her at the hand and footprint ceremony was Jane's brother Peter Fonda, her son and "Gangster Squad" actor Troy Garity. Other celebrity friends like Maria Shriver and Jane's "Nine to Five" co-star Lily Tomlin were in attendance as well.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed