Miley Cyrus to Release New Single in June
While everyone is curious to know if Miley Cyrus has indeed called off her engagement with Liam Hemsworth, the pop/rock singer is interested only in her new music. The 20-year-old entertainer is eyeing to release her first new single by summer with her next album not far behind, hopefully later this year.
"All I do is focus on my music," the Disney-bred star revealed when she joined her "Fall Down" collaborator will.i.am in a Google+ live chat on Tuesday, April 23. "The only place I ever am is at the studio." This may explain current speculations that Cyrus and Hemsworth have called it quits, since they have been spending less time together due to her choice to spend so much time in the recording studio.
"My friends, my relationships with like everyone around me has honestly changed since I've been working on my record, because it is the only thing that I have wanted to give 120 percent to," the former "Hannah Montana" star sadly admitted. But the singer/actress stated that her priorities will surely come around once her new music has been released and she starts preparing for her wedding.
"I think it is like the only time in my life that I have pushed everything aside, everyone aside, anything you know that really mattered and it really became just about the music," she claimed. With this much focus going into her forthcoming studio album, fans will surely get to see a better Miley Cyrus than ever before. In the meantime, they would just have to settle for her current collaborations, including the one with will.i.am and "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks" with Snoop Dogg.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story