Miley Cyrus to Release New Single in June
While everyone is curious to know if Miley Cyrus has indeed called off her engagement with Liam Hemsworth, the pop/rock singer is interested only in her new music. The 20-year-old entertainer is eyeing to release her first new single by summer with her next album not far behind, hopefully later this year.
"All I do is focus on my music," the Disney-bred star revealed when she joined her "Fall Down" collaborator will.i.am in a Google+ live chat on Tuesday, April 23. "The only place I ever am is at the studio." This may explain current speculations that Cyrus and Hemsworth have called it quits, since they have been spending less time together due to her choice to spend so much time in the recording studio.
"My friends, my relationships with like everyone around me has honestly changed since I've been working on my record, because it is the only thing that I have wanted to give 120 percent to," the former "Hannah Montana" star sadly admitted. But the singer/actress stated that her priorities will surely come around once her new music has been released and she starts preparing for her wedding.
"I think it is like the only time in my life that I have pushed everything aside, everyone aside, anything you know that really mattered and it really became just about the music," she claimed. With this much focus going into her forthcoming studio album, fans will surely get to see a better Miley Cyrus than ever before. In the meantime, they would just have to settle for her current collaborations, including the one with will.i.am and "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks" with Snoop Dogg.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death