Gwyneth Paltrow Is 'Embarrassed' but 'Happy' to Be World's Most Beautiful Woman
Gwyneth Paltrow has a mixed feeling about being crowned World's Most Beautiful Woman by People magazine. Met at the Hollywood premiere of "Iron Man 3", the actress who plays Tony Stark's love interest Pepper Potts admitted that she's "so embarrassed," yet "so happy" about it.
"It's so weird," the blonde beauty, who hit the red carpet of the April 24 event in an Antonio Berardi sheer-panel dress which highlighted her slim figure, continued telling E! News. "It's crazy. It's very sweet. I'm so flattered. I'm thrilled."
Paltrow's co-star Robert Downey Jr. also commented on the honor. "I'm just very happy for her," the actor said. "It's fleeting and you want to take all that glam stuff while you can."
The 40-year-old mother of two told People, "I honestly thought someone was playing a joke on me," about her reaction when she first learned the news. She recalled, "I had to reread the e-mail three times. I was like, 'This can't be true, I've developed dyslexia -I'm not reading this right.' It's a very iconic cover in American culture, so it's just amazing."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri