Gwyneth Paltrow Is 'Embarrassed' but 'Happy' to Be World's Most Beautiful Woman
Gwyneth Paltrow has a mixed feeling about being crowned World's Most Beautiful Woman by People magazine. Met at the Hollywood premiere of "Iron Man 3", the actress who plays Tony Stark's love interest Pepper Potts admitted that she's "so embarrassed," yet "so happy" about it.
"It's so weird," the blonde beauty, who hit the red carpet of the April 24 event in an Antonio Berardi sheer-panel dress which highlighted her slim figure, continued telling E! News. "It's crazy. It's very sweet. I'm so flattered. I'm thrilled."
Paltrow's co-star Robert Downey Jr. also commented on the honor. "I'm just very happy for her," the actor said. "It's fleeting and you want to take all that glam stuff while you can."
The 40-year-old mother of two told People, "I honestly thought someone was playing a joke on me," about her reaction when she first learned the news. She recalled, "I had to reread the e-mail three times. I was like, 'This can't be true, I've developed dyslexia -I'm not reading this right.' It's a very iconic cover in American culture, so it's just amazing."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media