Gwyneth Paltrow Is 'Embarrassed' but 'Happy' to Be World's Most Beautiful Woman
Gwyneth Paltrow has a mixed feeling about being crowned World's Most Beautiful Woman by People magazine. Met at the Hollywood premiere of "Iron Man 3", the actress who plays Tony Stark's love interest Pepper Potts admitted that she's "so embarrassed," yet "so happy" about it.
"It's so weird," the blonde beauty, who hit the red carpet of the April 24 event in an Antonio Berardi sheer-panel dress which highlighted her slim figure, continued telling E! News. "It's crazy. It's very sweet. I'm so flattered. I'm thrilled."
Paltrow's co-star Robert Downey Jr. also commented on the honor. "I'm just very happy for her," the actor said. "It's fleeting and you want to take all that glam stuff while you can."
The 40-year-old mother of two told People, "I honestly thought someone was playing a joke on me," about her reaction when she first learned the news. She recalled, "I had to reread the e-mail three times. I was like, 'This can't be true, I've developed dyslexia -I'm not reading this right.' It's a very iconic cover in American culture, so it's just amazing."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie