La Toya Jackson Believes Michael Jackson Still Visits Family
La Toya Jackson believes that his late brother, Michael Jackson, still makes regular visits to the Jacksons' house in Encino, California. The singer-turned-reality TV star is convinced that Michael haunts the house after she talked to a security at her house who told her some strange events that happened around the house.
"[The security] says it happens so much. Every single night the dog barks and he looks up at this certain window... I said, 'That's where Michael's bedroom was, that's where he stayed,' " La Toya said. "[The dog] barks at a certain time every night and he just keeps barking and looking at it."
"And then over in the other section of the house, [the security] says that he hears someone tap dancing," she continued her "horror" story. "Michael did that every Sunday for two hours straight; he would do that to keep his adrenaline going."
La Toya admitted that she still had so many question regarding her brother's death. On the latest episode of her TV show, "Life with La Toya", the fifth child of Joe Jackson and Katherine Jackson visited a psychic and tried to get the answer. Along with her business partner, Jeffre, La Toya came to spiritual medium, A.J. Barrera, who claimed he could help "connecting you with your loved ones in the spirit world."
"He just wants to come alive, as if he [were] alive today," A.J. told La Toya. "But he also wants to let you know, it's okay to let things go. He wants to let you know he's gone. It is okay to let go of him. Honestly, he doesn't want you to worry about [the death cause]. Continue to honor him and just know the bonds of love are there for you."
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'It' Teaser and Poster Are Released Ahead of Official Teaser Trailer
- Zayn Malik Dyes His Hair Green. See His Wild Makeover
- Taylor Swift Laughs Off Rumors of Her Missing. Find Out Where She's Been
- 'American Horror Story' 7th Installment Casts Billy Eichner
- T.I. 'Begged' Tiny to Sleep Together Again Amid Reports They Reconcile
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian