'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice': Dennis Rodman Fired Due to Misspelling Name
It was quite a peaceful episode of "The Celebrity Apprentice" after Donald Trump fired Omarosa from Team Power last week. Brande Roderick was relieved that "the bad seed is gone" and hoped her team would won after losing three straight weeks.
In the latest outing which aired April 7, Trump's wife Melania made a presence since the task had something to do with her. The teams were asked to create a two-page advertorial and product display for Melania's skincare line, Caviar.
Penn Jillette was the project manager of Plan B, while Dennis Rodman led team Power. Trying to gain info for their advertisement, the former basketball player made an improper request as he asked if he could visit Melania's bathroom to see what beauty products she actually uses.
Gary Busey, excited to see Trump's beautiful wife, made a bizzare comment, "Have you ever had your genitalia so excited that it spins like a ferris wheel in a carnival ride? That's how beautiful she is."
Team Power finally chose "Simply Melania, Simply Luxury" as their slogan, while team Plan B went with "Let your skin taste the luxury". Roderick complained that Rodman didn't do a lot as a project manager, saying, "It's like my two-year-old son is the project manager."
Rodman's team disappointed Melania as soon as she noticed that they misspelled her name (Milania) on their massive display. Jillette's team also made a blunder, though less significant, as he referred to as the "spokesperson" for the skincare brand while she was actually the one who created the line.
Mr. Trump, though saying that his wife liked both presentations and thought team Power did a nice job, said Rodman's team lost the task because of "the ultimate error." Disbelief of the rival team's blatant blunder, Jillette commented, "They should fire all four of them."
It was between Rodman and Trace Adkins who might get fired because the country music star was responsible for the advertorial display. After praising Rodman and calling him "comeback player of the year," Mr. Trump fired him as he was responsible for the team's loss.
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016