'Pretty Little Liars' Spin-Off 'Ravenswood' Unveils Key Characters
There are still months before "Ravenswood" debuts on ABC Family, but it has already shared details of the key characters. According to TVLine, three of the main characters are Miranda, Abel and Olivia.
Miranda is described as "a feisty, disarming and unconventionally attractive 17-year-old. As a fiercely independent foster kid, she has tons of confidence, but it was hard-won. She uses her wits to cover her emotional scars." Beneath her "tough exterior," she's actually "a fearless, loyal friend for life."
A 17-year-old hottie, Abel "is a lone wolf and old soul with brooding intensity. He may have something dangerous lurking inside him - or maybe he's just wounded and trying to hide it." He doesn't easily trust people, "but once you've got it, he'll never let you down."
Olivia is Abel's twin sister. "A former prom queen who is struggling with a recent fall from grace, she used to be a carefree, happy teenager, but recent events have her questioning what's important, what's not and who her real friends are now that they've suddenly turned their backs on her."
No cast has been announced for the "Pretty Little Liars" spin-off set on the titular city, which has suffered under a deadly curse for generations. The plot follows five strangers who suddenly find themselves connected by this fatal curse and need to dig into the town's mysterious and terrible history before it's too late for each of them.
ABC Family will first introduce the new series from I. Marlene King in October, following the "Liars" annual Halloween episode.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says