'Once Upon a Time' and 'Red Widow' Oscars Promos
ABC is making the most of the 85th annual Academy Awards by airing promo for its shows during the live broadcast. "Once Upon a Time" and "Red Widow" are among those which get the Oscars spots and the videos have now landed online.
The "Once Upon a Time" Oscars promo doesn't have a lot of new footage, but it claims the series is "as epic as the movies." The "Red Widow" promo is presented in black and white, but highlights everything red in each scene as it explains what drags Marta Walraven into her husband's business.
Marta's husband, along with her scheming and untrustworthy brother Irwin Petrova and Mike Tomlin, was involved in an illegal drug business deal with rival gangsters, and Marta's husband paid the ultimate price.
When her husband is brutally murdered, her first instinct is to protect her three young children. She now takes on the gangsters and the FBI to unveil the truth about her husband's death.
Starring Radha Mitchell, "Red Widow" will debut Sunday, March 3 with a two-hour premiere starting at 9/8c. "Once Upon a Time", meanwhile, will return with a new episode next Sunday at 8/7c.
"Once Upon a Time" Oscars promo:
"Red Widow" Oscars promo:
More Once Upon a Time News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'