'Once Upon a Time' and 'Red Widow' Oscars Promos
ABC is making the most of the 85th annual Academy Awards by airing promo for its shows during the live broadcast. "Once Upon a Time" and "Red Widow" are among those which get the Oscars spots and the videos have now landed online.
The "Once Upon a Time" Oscars promo doesn't have a lot of new footage, but it claims the series is "as epic as the movies." The "Red Widow" promo is presented in black and white, but highlights everything red in each scene as it explains what drags Marta Walraven into her husband's business.
Marta's husband, along with her scheming and untrustworthy brother Irwin Petrova and Mike Tomlin, was involved in an illegal drug business deal with rival gangsters, and Marta's husband paid the ultimate price.
When her husband is brutally murdered, her first instinct is to protect her three young children. She now takes on the gangsters and the FBI to unveil the truth about her husband's death.
Starring Radha Mitchell, "Red Widow" will debut Sunday, March 3 with a two-hour premiere starting at 9/8c. "Once Upon a Time", meanwhile, will return with a new episode next Sunday at 8/7c.
"Once Upon a Time" Oscars promo:
"Red Widow" Oscars promo:
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says