'Once Upon a Time' and 'Red Widow' Oscars Promos
ABC is making the most of the 85th annual Academy Awards by airing promo for its shows during the live broadcast. "Once Upon a Time" and "Red Widow" are among those which get the Oscars spots and the videos have now landed online.
The "Once Upon a Time" Oscars promo doesn't have a lot of new footage, but it claims the series is "as epic as the movies." The "Red Widow" promo is presented in black and white, but highlights everything red in each scene as it explains what drags Marta Walraven into her husband's business.
Marta's husband, along with her scheming and untrustworthy brother Irwin Petrova and Mike Tomlin, was involved in an illegal drug business deal with rival gangsters, and Marta's husband paid the ultimate price.
When her husband is brutally murdered, her first instinct is to protect her three young children. She now takes on the gangsters and the FBI to unveil the truth about her husband's death.
Starring Radha Mitchell, "Red Widow" will debut Sunday, March 3 with a two-hour premiere starting at 9/8c. "Once Upon a Time", meanwhile, will return with a new episode next Sunday at 8/7c.
"Once Upon a Time" Oscars promo:
"Red Widow" Oscars promo:
More Once Upon a Time News
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz