Justin Bieber to Release New Single 'Right Here' Featuring Drake
Although he has his 2013 album "Believe Acoustic" currently released, Justin Bieber has decided that his 2012 "Believe" album's track "Right Here" will be his next single. The Biebs' collaborative track with rapper Drake is set for a Tuesday, February 26 release.
"New single off of #BELIEVE ?? The next single u should blast up the iTunes Chart & request at radio?? I'm thinking #RightHere feat @Drake," the 18-year-old pop superstar tweeted to his followers. Back in May 2011, around the time when "Believe" was first released, Drake, a fellow Canadian and Bieber's pal, called the Hit-Boy-produced mid-tempo R'n'B tune he wrote especially for The Biebs "a good song."
The two may be going head to head for the forthcoming Juno Awards' Fan Choice Award but there is no love lost between the two artists, as Bieber reassures. The hitmaker reveals he feels like he and Drizzy are "kind of going on the same journey on different sides of the world."
"We talk about everything," Bieber says about their unique friendship. "He's a great guy and super-talented, and his melodies are crazy. When we go into the studio, he'll go in the booth and he'll do some melodies and we'll write. If I'm in the studio there's not really any time to mess around. It's always different, but always [there to] get the work done."
More Justin Bieber News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent