Justin Bieber to Release New Single 'Right Here' Featuring Drake
Although he has his 2013 album "Believe Acoustic" currently released, Justin Bieber has decided that his 2012 "Believe" album's track "Right Here" will be his next single. The Biebs' collaborative track with rapper Drake is set for a Tuesday, February 26 release.
"New single off of #BELIEVE ?? The next single u should blast up the iTunes Chart & request at radio?? I'm thinking #RightHere feat @Drake," the 18-year-old pop superstar tweeted to his followers. Back in May 2011, around the time when "Believe" was first released, Drake, a fellow Canadian and Bieber's pal, called the Hit-Boy-produced mid-tempo R'n'B tune he wrote especially for The Biebs "a good song."
The two may be going head to head for the forthcoming Juno Awards' Fan Choice Award but there is no love lost between the two artists, as Bieber reassures. The hitmaker reveals he feels like he and Drizzy are "kind of going on the same journey on different sides of the world."
"We talk about everything," Bieber says about their unique friendship. "He's a great guy and super-talented, and his melodies are crazy. When we go into the studio, he'll go in the booth and he'll do some melodies and we'll write. If I'm in the studio there's not really any time to mess around. It's always different, but always [there to] get the work done."
More Justin Bieber News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer