Justin Bieber to Release New Single 'Right Here' Featuring Drake
Although he has his 2013 album "Believe Acoustic" currently released, Justin Bieber has decided that his 2012 "Believe" album's track "Right Here" will be his next single. The Biebs' collaborative track with rapper Drake is set for a Tuesday, February 26 release.
"New single off of #BELIEVE ?? The next single u should blast up the iTunes Chart & request at radio?? I'm thinking #RightHere feat @Drake," the 18-year-old pop superstar tweeted to his followers. Back in May 2011, around the time when "Believe" was first released, Drake, a fellow Canadian and Bieber's pal, called the Hit-Boy-produced mid-tempo R'n'B tune he wrote especially for The Biebs "a good song."
The two may be going head to head for the forthcoming Juno Awards' Fan Choice Award but there is no love lost between the two artists, as Bieber reassures. The hitmaker reveals he feels like he and Drizzy are "kind of going on the same journey on different sides of the world."
"We talk about everything," Bieber says about their unique friendship. "He's a great guy and super-talented, and his melodies are crazy. When we go into the studio, he'll go in the booth and he'll do some melodies and we'll write. If I'm in the studio there's not really any time to mess around. It's always different, but always [there to] get the work done."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'