Lady GaGa Spills Possible 'ARTPOP' Song Title and Lyrics
Lady GaGa may have just given her eager Little Monsters a sneak peek into her soon-to-be-released album "ARTPOP". The controversial pop superstar posted a message on her Facebook page, followed by what appears to be a couple of lines from a track that will be included in her next studio release.
GaGa's "ARTPOP" album was initially pegged for a September release but was fast tracked to March this year, according to her producer Zedd. As early as now, Mother Monster can't help but share a snippet from her new project, cryptically revealing the title of a cut as "Sex Dreams".
"All I need is to write music and love my fans," proclaimed the 26-year-old entertainer. " 'We could be caught, we're both convicted criminals of thought.' - Sex Dreams, ARTPOP."
Little Monsters are anticipating GaGa's return to recording, hoping she would focus back on the music and figure less in controversies. In January, the "Born This Way" singer got involved in a much-publicized feud with "Fashion Police" co-host Kelly Osbourne and in the process, getting the ire as well of her mother, Sharon Osbourne. Most recently, she's facing a lawsuit filed by her former personal assistant, Jennifer O'Neill for unpaid overtime and unfairly long working hours.
Despite the distractions, GaGa is keen on the forthcoming release of her new album and the scheduled 2013 release of a new documentary she collaborated on with photographer Terry Richardson.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'