Kylie Jenner Denies Report Saying Bruce Jenner Is Not Her Biological Father
Kylie Jenner slammed the spreading rumors that she's not Bruce Jenner's real daughter. On Friday, February 1, the teenage star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" tweeted a series of posts expressing her disappointment over the lies.
"It sickens me how editors of a magazine can proudly write a story denying that a 15-year-old's father is actually hers," Kylie wrote. "Yes, my father is my father, and no my parents aren't getting a divorce... It's all bulls**t."
She continued, "And even though I don't let these stories get to my head.. Imagine you at 15 & someone telling you your father isn't your father." She added, "Shouldn't this be like illegal?"
"Wait.. but you're ACTUALLY pathetic..," she went on. "Going after a 15 year old and telling her her father isn't her father.. like WHAT? Are you insane? To who ever took the time to type those words onto that magazine.. DO YOU HAVE A HEART?"
Supporting her little sister, Kourtney Kardashian tweeted, "That was some rant @KylieJenner, but I just want to say that I am proud and honored to have you as my sister. What a well spoken young lady!"
Kylie's other half-sister, Kim Kardashian, retweeted Kourt's post and added, "I couldn't agree more! #soproud."
Kylie is a daughter of former track and field athlete Bruce Jenner and his wife Kris Jenner. She is a full sibling to 17-year-old Kendall Jenner and a half-sibling to Bruce's children Burton Jenner, Brandon Jenner, Brody Jenner and Casey Jenner. She has four other half-siblings from her mother, including the Kardashian sisters and Rob Kardashian.
More Kylie Jenner News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed