Taylor Swift Becomes Diet Coke's Brand Ambassador, Announces Partnership in Video
Nothing could slow Taylor Swift down, not even a heartbreak. The former girlfriend of Harry Styles just got a new job, a spokesmodel for Diet Coke. The 22-year-old country/pop singer, who's famous for her slim model-like figure, announced the partnership on her official website through a video message.
"I wanted to share some news with you because we're actually making it official with one of the great loves of my life...Diet Coke," the blonde beauty said. The partnership is "gonna include so many fun things having to do with the tour, having to do with Diet Coke in general, behind the scenes of the commercial shoot."
In a statement, the Coca-Cola Compay confirmed that the calorie-free drink had committed to "long-term partnership with the superstar." In the press release, the company explained that the singer would "be integrated into all key marketing efforts for the brand - including advertising, retail activation, experiential and more."
In late 2012, Beyonce Knowles inked a whooping $50 million deal to serve as a new brand ambassador for rival company, Pepsi. The wife of rap mogul Jay-Z scored the multi-million deal with the soft drink company ahead of her highly-anticipated performance at the Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans.
More Taylor Swift News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role