'Scandal' 2.10 Clip Shows Graphic Torture Scene
"Scandal" is going to feature a graphic torture scene in its upcoming episode, which is previewed in a new clip. In it, Guillermo Diaz's Huck is being interrogated after he's arrested under the Patriot Act in the last episode. Accused of attempting to assassinate President Grant (Tony Goldwyn), he's forced to admit the crime he didn't commit during the brutal interrogation.
"His past has prepared him for what's coming - but I can't say what is," Diaz previously teased about what's coming for him next. "It's not going to be good."
The new episode titled "One for the Dog" will air Thursday, January 10 at 10 P.M. on ABC. With Huck being held under the Patriot Act, Kerry Washington's Olivia and the team get unexpected assistance from an old friend. Meanwhile, Olivia helps Mellie (Bellamy Young) out of a very compromising situation that could affect Fitz's (Tony Goldwyn) future, and her relationship with Edison (Norm Lewis) reaches a boiling point.
More Scandal News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris