'Scandal' 2.10 Clip Shows Graphic Torture Scene
"Scandal" is going to feature a graphic torture scene in its upcoming episode, which is previewed in a new clip. In it, Guillermo Diaz's Huck is being interrogated after he's arrested under the Patriot Act in the last episode. Accused of attempting to assassinate President Grant (Tony Goldwyn), he's forced to admit the crime he didn't commit during the brutal interrogation.
"His past has prepared him for what's coming - but I can't say what is," Diaz previously teased about what's coming for him next. "It's not going to be good."
The new episode titled "One for the Dog" will air Thursday, January 10 at 10 P.M. on ABC. With Huck being held under the Patriot Act, Kerry Washington's Olivia and the team get unexpected assistance from an old friend. Meanwhile, Olivia helps Mellie (Bellamy Young) out of a very compromising situation that could affect Fitz's (Tony Goldwyn) future, and her relationship with Edison (Norm Lewis) reaches a boiling point.
More Scandal News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame