'Scandal' 2.10 Clip Shows Graphic Torture Scene
"Scandal" is going to feature a graphic torture scene in its upcoming episode, which is previewed in a new clip. In it, Guillermo Diaz's Huck is being interrogated after he's arrested under the Patriot Act in the last episode. Accused of attempting to assassinate President Grant (Tony Goldwyn), he's forced to admit the crime he didn't commit during the brutal interrogation.
"His past has prepared him for what's coming - but I can't say what is," Diaz previously teased about what's coming for him next. "It's not going to be good."
The new episode titled "One for the Dog" will air Thursday, January 10 at 10 P.M. on ABC. With Huck being held under the Patriot Act, Kerry Washington's Olivia and the team get unexpected assistance from an old friend. Meanwhile, Olivia helps Mellie (Bellamy Young) out of a very compromising situation that could affect Fitz's (Tony Goldwyn) future, and her relationship with Edison (Norm Lewis) reaches a boiling point.
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host