'Scandal' 2.10 Clip Shows Graphic Torture Scene
"Scandal" is going to feature a graphic torture scene in its upcoming episode, which is previewed in a new clip. In it, Guillermo Diaz's Huck is being interrogated after he's arrested under the Patriot Act in the last episode. Accused of attempting to assassinate President Grant (Tony Goldwyn), he's forced to admit the crime he didn't commit during the brutal interrogation.
"His past has prepared him for what's coming - but I can't say what is," Diaz previously teased about what's coming for him next. "It's not going to be good."
The new episode titled "One for the Dog" will air Thursday, January 10 at 10 P.M. on ABC. With Huck being held under the Patriot Act, Kerry Washington's Olivia and the team get unexpected assistance from an old friend. Meanwhile, Olivia helps Mellie (Bellamy Young) out of a very compromising situation that could affect Fitz's (Tony Goldwyn) future, and her relationship with Edison (Norm Lewis) reaches a boiling point.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism