Justin Bieber Adds Two New Songs in 'Believe Acoustic'
Justin Bieber announced on Thursday, December 27 night that his new EP, "Believe Acoustic", will have two additional tracks. The pop star has written "some more new ones" to bring the initially-planned 8 tracks to 10 songs in total.
"8 wasnt enough. had to write some more new ones. now im putting out 10 SONGS on #BELIEVEacoustic . Im telling u. PREORDER it now :)" he wrote. In another tweet he said, "Every song has a new guitar arrangement..1 w/ piano. everything feels new and #KIDRAUHL - u guys r gonna like it. PREORDER #BELIEVEacoustic."
No details were released on the two new tracks. The original album, which was released in June this year, featured 12 songs but this acoustic version will only have seven of them plus a bonus track which is yet to be announced as well. A deluxe edition of the album, also released in June, contained 16 tracks.
"Believe Acoustic", which was inspired by his tour, will be released on January 29. "Because I started out on YouTube just playing my guitar, just singing without all the production, so I like to just put out acoustic albums. I think it's more intimate," Bieber told Ellen DeGeneres on her talk show earlier this month.
"Believe Acoustic" Original Track Listing:
- "As Long as You Love Me"
- "Beauty and a Beat"
- "She Don't Like the Lights"
- "Take You"
- "Be Alright"
- "All Around the World"
- "Track 8"
More Justin Bieber News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story