Justin Bieber Adds Two New Songs in 'Believe Acoustic'
Justin Bieber announced on Thursday, December 27 night that his new EP, "Believe Acoustic", will have two additional tracks. The pop star has written "some more new ones" to bring the initially-planned 8 tracks to 10 songs in total.
"8 wasnt enough. had to write some more new ones. now im putting out 10 SONGS on #BELIEVEacoustic . Im telling u. PREORDER it now :)" he wrote. In another tweet he said, "Every song has a new guitar arrangement..1 w/ piano. everything feels new and #KIDRAUHL - u guys r gonna like it. PREORDER #BELIEVEacoustic."
No details were released on the two new tracks. The original album, which was released in June this year, featured 12 songs but this acoustic version will only have seven of them plus a bonus track which is yet to be announced as well. A deluxe edition of the album, also released in June, contained 16 tracks.
"Believe Acoustic", which was inspired by his tour, will be released on January 29. "Because I started out on YouTube just playing my guitar, just singing without all the production, so I like to just put out acoustic albums. I think it's more intimate," Bieber told Ellen DeGeneres on her talk show earlier this month.
"Believe Acoustic" Original Track Listing:
- "As Long as You Love Me"
- "Beauty and a Beat"
- "She Don't Like the Lights"
- "Take You"
- "Be Alright"
- "All Around the World"
- "Track 8"
More Justin Bieber News
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?