Justin Bieber Adds Two New Songs in 'Believe Acoustic'
Justin Bieber announced on Thursday, December 27 night that his new EP, "Believe Acoustic", will have two additional tracks. The pop star has written "some more new ones" to bring the initially-planned 8 tracks to 10 songs in total.
"8 wasnt enough. had to write some more new ones. now im putting out 10 SONGS on #BELIEVEacoustic . Im telling u. PREORDER it now :)" he wrote. In another tweet he said, "Every song has a new guitar arrangement..1 w/ piano. everything feels new and #KIDRAUHL - u guys r gonna like it. PREORDER #BELIEVEacoustic."
No details were released on the two new tracks. The original album, which was released in June this year, featured 12 songs but this acoustic version will only have seven of them plus a bonus track which is yet to be announced as well. A deluxe edition of the album, also released in June, contained 16 tracks.
"Believe Acoustic", which was inspired by his tour, will be released on January 29. "Because I started out on YouTube just playing my guitar, just singing without all the production, so I like to just put out acoustic albums. I think it's more intimate," Bieber told Ellen DeGeneres on her talk show earlier this month.
"Believe Acoustic" Original Track Listing:
- "As Long as You Love Me"
- "Beauty and a Beat"
- "She Don't Like the Lights"
- "Take You"
- "Be Alright"
- "All Around the World"
- "Track 8"
More Justin Bieber News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush