Homeless Man Wants Justin Timberlake to Apologize to His Face
The mocked homeless man which appeared in Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel's wedding video held a press conference to let the singer know that he is still unhappy with his apology. Backed up by famed celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred, the man who is identified as Eddie, wants Timberlake to visit him personally and apologize in his face.
"I just want Justin Timberlake to come and talk to me about the things he can do to help us people that's down and out and that's lost things in our lives and not back on track," Eddie read from a letter during a press conference held Monday, December 24.
Allred also shared her demands from Timberlake and his friends to take responsibility for Eddie and others like him. "This issue is not just about fans being upset or anyone being offended by a video," the attorney said. "It is about people being down on their luck and in desperate need of help by those who are in a position to provide it. Mr. Timberlake, you, and your friends and others are in a position to provide that help."
Timberlake's real estate friend Justin Huchel created the wedding video which drew criticism for featuring real homeless man, a transvestite and a naked man among others. Timberlake said in an open letter that he has nothing to do with it, arguing "My friends are good people. This was clearly a lapse in judgment which I'm sure no one who is reading this is exempt from. But, I don't believe it was made to be insensitive." However, Timberlake still emphasized that it was "distasteful, even though that was not its intention."
More Justin Timberlake News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation