'Once Upon a Time' Finds Its Young Cora in Rose McGowan
"Once Upon a Time" has already found an actress to play young Cora for the upcoming season 2 origin episode. Deadline reports that Rose McGowan has officially been set to guest star in the said outing, playing a younger version of the Evil Queen's mother.
The older version of Cora is portrayed by Barbara Hershey. The new casting marks McGowan's return to magic drama genre after she previously starred in "Charmed" for five years. She also portrayed a sorceress in a 2011remake of "Conan the Barbarian".
The origin episode of the ABC fantasy series will air in 2013 and will revolve around Cora. The series has already traveled back in time during the course of two seasons. It previously visited the fairy tale world to explain the background stories of each of the Storybrooke character.
The popular show is set to take part at next year's PaleyFest.
More Once Upon a Time News
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps