'Once Upon a Time' Finds Its Young Cora in Rose McGowan
"Once Upon a Time" has already found an actress to play young Cora for the upcoming season 2 origin episode. Deadline reports that Rose McGowan has officially been set to guest star in the said outing, playing a younger version of the Evil Queen's mother.
The older version of Cora is portrayed by Barbara Hershey. The new casting marks McGowan's return to magic drama genre after she previously starred in "Charmed" for five years. She also portrayed a sorceress in a 2011remake of "Conan the Barbarian".
The origin episode of the ABC fantasy series will air in 2013 and will revolve around Cora. The series has already traveled back in time during the course of two seasons. It previously visited the fairy tale world to explain the background stories of each of the Storybrooke character.
The popular show is set to take part at next year's PaleyFest.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star