'Once Upon a Time' Finds Its Young Cora in Rose McGowan
"Once Upon a Time" has already found an actress to play young Cora for the upcoming season 2 origin episode. Deadline reports that Rose McGowan has officially been set to guest star in the said outing, playing a younger version of the Evil Queen's mother.
The older version of Cora is portrayed by Barbara Hershey. The new casting marks McGowan's return to magic drama genre after she previously starred in "Charmed" for five years. She also portrayed a sorceress in a 2011remake of "Conan the Barbarian".
The origin episode of the ABC fantasy series will air in 2013 and will revolve around Cora. The series has already traveled back in time during the course of two seasons. It previously visited the fairy tale world to explain the background stories of each of the Storybrooke character.
The popular show is set to take part at next year's PaleyFest.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support