Brooke Mueller Returns to Rehab After Quietly Admitting Adderall Abuse
Brooke Mueller checks into rehab once again. The news comes just a week after the ex-wife of Charlie Sheen was rushed to hospital for a reported overdose, which she initially denied. She now admits that she does have problem with adderall abuse.
"Brooke was uncomfortable with the way Adderall was making her behave," says her lawyer Yale Galanter to TMZ in a statement. "Brooke continues her lifelong battle with drug addiction by taking these steps herself to prevent a further drug relapse."
Brooke, who's now in jewelry business, reportedly took the prescription drug more than she should have to help her stay up to finish a deadline for a jewelry order. Back then, her rep denied the overdose rumor, insisting she only suffered from "exhaustion and dehydration."
This marks the umpteenth time Brooke goes to rehab. Her previous trip to rehab was in May for a 90-day treatment program after she was charged with cocaine possession in February. Denying she's taking illegal drug, she's now back to one of the facilities she's been before.
While she's away, her twin children with Charlie, Bob and Max, will be under the care of a nanny.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier