Brooke Mueller Returns to Rehab After Quietly Admitting Adderall Abuse
Brooke Mueller checks into rehab once again. The news comes just a week after the ex-wife of Charlie Sheen was rushed to hospital for a reported overdose, which she initially denied. She now admits that she does have problem with adderall abuse.
"Brooke was uncomfortable with the way Adderall was making her behave," says her lawyer Yale Galanter to TMZ in a statement. "Brooke continues her lifelong battle with drug addiction by taking these steps herself to prevent a further drug relapse."
Brooke, who's now in jewelry business, reportedly took the prescription drug more than she should have to help her stay up to finish a deadline for a jewelry order. Back then, her rep denied the overdose rumor, insisting she only suffered from "exhaustion and dehydration."
This marks the umpteenth time Brooke goes to rehab. Her previous trip to rehab was in May for a 90-day treatment program after she was charged with cocaine possession in February. Denying she's taking illegal drug, she's now back to one of the facilities she's been before.
While she's away, her twin children with Charlie, Bob and Max, will be under the care of a nanny.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia