Rep: Brooke Mueller NOT Hospitalized for OD
Brooke Mueller was not overdosed as some reports suggested. Her representative, Steve Honig, has confirmed that the ex-wife of Charlie Sheen was hospitalized for exhaustion and dehydration. He slammed the rumor that she was rushed to hospital after she took an overdose.
Steve explained to TMZ, "An assistant thought Brooke was non-responsive while she was napping and hastily called an ambulance." Clarifying the overdose report, he added, "As a precaution, Brooke was brought into a local hospital and discharged after an hour. She was diagnosed with exhaustion and dehydration and is now fine and resting at home. That's it."
According to Los Angeles City Fire Department, on Friday, December 7, at 11:42 A.M., the 35-year-old socialite was brought into a nearby Los Angeles hospital from her home in Tarzana. Reports suggested that she was overdosed.
However, she was conscious and responsive when she was hospitalized. According to some sources, the "Witchouse" star had been using drugs for a few weeks, and that her family and friends were "deeply concerned" about her condition.
The Cassandra of "Strictly Sexual" has been battling drug addiction for years. She has been in and out of rehab facilities for substance abuse more than 15 times in total. The most recent rehab stint she underwent was a 90-day treatment program in May after she was charged with cocaine possession in February.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support