Rep: Brooke Mueller NOT Hospitalized for OD
Brooke Mueller was not overdosed as some reports suggested. Her representative, Steve Honig, has confirmed that the ex-wife of Charlie Sheen was hospitalized for exhaustion and dehydration. He slammed the rumor that she was rushed to hospital after she took an overdose.
Steve explained to TMZ, "An assistant thought Brooke was non-responsive while she was napping and hastily called an ambulance." Clarifying the overdose report, he added, "As a precaution, Brooke was brought into a local hospital and discharged after an hour. She was diagnosed with exhaustion and dehydration and is now fine and resting at home. That's it."
According to Los Angeles City Fire Department, on Friday, December 7, at 11:42 A.M., the 35-year-old socialite was brought into a nearby Los Angeles hospital from her home in Tarzana. Reports suggested that she was overdosed.
However, she was conscious and responsive when she was hospitalized. According to some sources, the "Witchouse" star had been using drugs for a few weeks, and that her family and friends were "deeply concerned" about her condition.
The Cassandra of "Strictly Sexual" has been battling drug addiction for years. She has been in and out of rehab facilities for substance abuse more than 15 times in total. The most recent rehab stint she underwent was a 90-day treatment program in May after she was charged with cocaine possession in February.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik