Lisa Edelstein Headed to 'House of Lies'
Lisa Edelstein has been booked for a visit to "House of Lies". The 46-year-old actress, who is best known for her portrayal of Dr. Lisa Cuddy on medical drama "House M.D.", lands a guest-starring role in season 2 of the comedy series.
Edelstein will appear in two episodes of the Showtime raunchy comedy as Brynn, who is described as "a smart and sexy political consultant." Don Cheadle's Marty meets her on one of his assignments.
Filming for "House of Lies" season 2 is currently underway with its pregnant star Kristen Bell spotted hiding her baby bump with various properties on the set. The show is scheduled to return with the new chapter Sunday, January 13 at 10 P.M.
Since departing "House M.D." after the seventh season, Edelstein has appeared in an episode of CBS' "The Good Wife". She has also landed a guest-starring stint on "Elementary" in an episode to air November 29.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up