Lisa Edelstein Headed to 'House of Lies'
Lisa Edelstein has been booked for a visit to "House of Lies". The 46-year-old actress, who is best known for her portrayal of Dr. Lisa Cuddy on medical drama "House M.D.", lands a guest-starring role in season 2 of the comedy series.
Edelstein will appear in two episodes of the Showtime raunchy comedy as Brynn, who is described as "a smart and sexy political consultant." Don Cheadle's Marty meets her on one of his assignments.
Filming for "House of Lies" season 2 is currently underway with its pregnant star Kristen Bell spotted hiding her baby bump with various properties on the set. The show is scheduled to return with the new chapter Sunday, January 13 at 10 P.M.
Since departing "House M.D." after the seventh season, Edelstein has appeared in an episode of CBS' "The Good Wife". She has also landed a guest-starring stint on "Elementary" in an episode to air November 29.
More House of Lies News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special