Lisa Edelstein Headed to 'House of Lies'
Lisa Edelstein has been booked for a visit to "House of Lies". The 46-year-old actress, who is best known for her portrayal of Dr. Lisa Cuddy on medical drama "House M.D.", lands a guest-starring role in season 2 of the comedy series.
Edelstein will appear in two episodes of the Showtime raunchy comedy as Brynn, who is described as "a smart and sexy political consultant." Don Cheadle's Marty meets her on one of his assignments.
Filming for "House of Lies" season 2 is currently underway with its pregnant star Kristen Bell spotted hiding her baby bump with various properties on the set. The show is scheduled to return with the new chapter Sunday, January 13 at 10 P.M.
Since departing "House M.D." after the seventh season, Edelstein has appeared in an episode of CBS' "The Good Wife". She has also landed a guest-starring stint on "Elementary" in an episode to air November 29.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!