Lisa Edelstein Headed to 'House of Lies'
Lisa Edelstein has been booked for a visit to "House of Lies". The 46-year-old actress, who is best known for her portrayal of Dr. Lisa Cuddy on medical drama "House M.D.", lands a guest-starring role in season 2 of the comedy series.
Edelstein will appear in two episodes of the Showtime raunchy comedy as Brynn, who is described as "a smart and sexy political consultant." Don Cheadle's Marty meets her on one of his assignments.
Filming for "House of Lies" season 2 is currently underway with its pregnant star Kristen Bell spotted hiding her baby bump with various properties on the set. The show is scheduled to return with the new chapter Sunday, January 13 at 10 P.M.
Since departing "House M.D." after the seventh season, Edelstein has appeared in an episode of CBS' "The Good Wife". She has also landed a guest-starring stint on "Elementary" in an episode to air November 29.
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert